Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

eca35066e582ee5c636957efbc0938ab35982db.jpg

Got these today they are really nice in person

^i'll answer for him. He said Concepts in Boston a couple pages back. Haven't heard anything about these in Chicago. I'm just not looking to getthese for over retail. Might just hope for the NDC release EDIT: 900 Posts. 900 is also the number of times I've checked this thread and come awaydisappointed.

Kinda bummed i sold my McFlys... just because there not releasing in the states, although personally I think the hype far exceeded the actual sneaker justbecause they are "McFlys"
TB's are much nicer in person

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Kinda bummed i sold my McFlys... just because there not releasing in the states, although personally I think the hype far exceeded the actual sneaker just because they are "McFlys"
TB's are much nicer in person

well they have some on ebay i copped a pair from ebay and it was so worth it only 350 nd the sneaker is awesome tennis balls will be next !

Just want the Neon's right now & hope I can find a good price for the Mcfly's, since they aren't releasing in
the states, but I hope it changes!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

So wait, its confirmed that they are dropping Saturday?
Saturday is the official date....A lot of reputable sites had the release date at the 23rd, this past Saturday, they were probably pushed back aweek

Niketown NY is not* getting these.
NY dudes, I heard HOH dropped last Saturday, are any spots confirmed for this Saturday?. cmon any info is good.

Back
Top Bottom