Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

nerd.gif

why wouldnt NTNY get these? for the Bay NTSF for sure is getting them. now quantities...thats a different story

my homegirl works* in the basketball dept of niketown NY.
her manager said they were supposed* to be getting them, but now they aren't.
if this somehow isn't trueee, I'm only getting my info from a friend that works there.. so sorry if info is wrong.
I want these as much as anyone, does anyone* know about any spots?

34th is the only place, I havent heard anything about

still disappointed about the McFly's too. is there anything official about phone orders for the tennis balls? not worth a drive but i can get them sent tome i'd cop

my homegirl hit me up today*
Niketown got a shipment in of the Neon Tennis Balls.
I just got homee to let ya know, I got the last size 10 I believe, if ya want check in tomorrow morning with Niketown. letting ya know, this shipment cameright under the noses of even the managers at Niketown.
I have a feeling these Tennis Balls are gonna be a lot harder to find than it seems.. Niketown got very few pairs.
sorry about the wrong info I gave before about Niketown, I just found out today about their shipment.

if you still don't know how you are going to get your pair or pairs just saw this info on nicekicks.com Tomorrow, August 28th, beginning at 11AM CSTPolitics will accept phone orders for the Nike Hypermax where you can either grab a pair at the retail price of $130 or get both the Blue Tennis Ball and RedTennis Ball Hypermax's for only $200 shipped just for mentioning that you saw this on Nice Kicks. Keeping the big footers hooked up, Politics will have upto a size 15 available. By now you probably want the phone number right? Info is below:

Politics
106 Arnould Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70506

hope that helps and good luck

Originally Posted by gavman23

if you still don't know how you are going to get your pair or pairs just saw this info on nicekicks.com Tomorrow, August 28th, beginning at 11AM CST Politics will accept phone orders for the Nike Hypermax where you can either grab a pair at the retail price of $130 or get both the Blue Tennis Ball and Red Tennis Ball Hypermax's for only $200 shipped just for mentioning that you saw this on Nice Kicks. Keeping the big footers hooked up, Politics will have up to a size 15 available. By now you probably want the phone number right? Info is below:

Politics
106 Arnould Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70506

hope that helps and good luck

good stuff rookie...reminds me of what NT used to be about.
smokin.gif

how come the nicekicks.com post doesn't mention anything about the NEON Tennis Ball pair?
They only got the blue and reds?

can't believe i just ordered these bright *#% shoes.

i'm a grown *#% man
laugh.gif

anyway. good looks on the NDC heads up.

^ dont worry. 9.5 and 11 were the first to go.
smh.gif

as of 8:15 am EST: sz. 7-8.5,10.5 and 15 left in NEONS.

royals and reds aren't going anywhere
laugh.gif

My bad B!

it's been hours since I saw that 11 on,
I didn't want to call across the country man,
it's now 5 A.m here...

I now have you on the OK to text info at any hour list lol

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

My bad B!

it's been hours since I saw that 11 on,
I didn't want to call across the country man,
it's now 5 A.m here...

I now have you on the OK to text info at any hour list lol
if you're that cool, anytime text is an AUTOMATIC.
received a text about 530 am for these.
pimp.gif
and of course my size was the1st size sold out
laugh.gif

settled with .5 up and .5 down.

Back
Top Bottom