Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

the dude told me that at the end of the convo, after taking my cc info and all, i think he caught on and lied, he asked if i wanted to be transferred to NYNY,what a #@%%

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

has anyone here even tried these on for ball and not just for casual wear?
Yea, they are pretty straight.

People that made phone order did they charge your account already?

had my chance to get these but no phone orders from niketown. should have checked this morning before class but oh well.

ohh I see.. well yeah good luck to everybody tryna get a pair, this was one of the most Quickstrike releases I've seen. lol

but im seriously still dissapointed in the Mcflys :-(

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Well I got a 10 and a 10.5 which is not my size I'll need to SWAP for a size 9 or 9.5 damn I'm surprised KobeDaBest24 didn't text me ... Oh well thanks anyways Jo and DeeSnake!

My bad, i didnt want to disturb you at 2 AM in the mouning

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yep. vegas charged mine. came out to $150 and change, same as NDC just about.
just great....... they put down the wrong number for card... we will see what happens when the call me back.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

^^ i guess cuz people are reminded of the alife tb reeboks

i never even heard of the alife TB until these came out.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

How did the Tennis Balls get so hyped up anyway?

Thats what i wonder also. Maybe people gave up on the Mcfly and just want the TB now
maybe....i just find it funny that people are going crazy over a yellow colorway versus a red or blue colorway of the same shoe. Don't get mewrong. its still a dope pair to have, but seriously if these were never dubbed Tennis Balls and were GR'ed and made in mass quantities...how would peoplefeel then?...thoughts?

btw ive never seen red or blue tennis balls....so why is this even called a "Tennis Ball pack"
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom