Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

my nike order shipped already
happy.gif

Sucksss Ballsssss~!
I chcked the site yesterday morning! aksldf T__T
Can anyone hook it up with a sz 8.5 - 9.5?

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

sz8.5 still available in the chi 312.642.6363
Good lookin on that Chi town niketown i order a size 8 $150 all together i did 2nd day air cause im goin out of town next week

No problem sir, just tryna help dudes out....I could use an 11/11.5 tho
nerd.gif

I grabbed both the blue and red but my connect flaked on the TBs, if anybody can get there hands on a 10 or 10.5 for me.. let me know asap

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Hey Rapido if you can, get that 9.5 for joey.....we can guarantee you a 10 or 10.5....or even an 11.5 LOL

They didn't drop this morning around my way, but as soon as I get word, that 9.5 is the first size I'll be shooting for.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Hey Rapido if you can, get that 9.5 for joey.....we can guarantee you a 10 or 10.5....or even an 11.5 LOL
whose 11.5 would that be
nerd.gif
that 11.5 is comin here to NY and then shipped to CHI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rapido thanks bro. lmk!

HOHNY did NOT receive these, atleast not today.

Haven't received shipping confirmation from NDC yet
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

does anyone with a size 11 in the Neon want to trade for a 9.5 or 10.5?
I got an 11.5 that I'll sawp for that 9.5...get at me or Jo really cause he needs that 9.5 and my 11.5 is going to his house before it wascoming to mine anyway...and yall can meet up im sure
roll.gif

Jo - i ordered Next Day Air...did you do the same?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

does anyone with a size 11 in the Neon want to trade for a 9.5 or 10.5?
I got an 11.5 that I'll sawp for that 9.5...get at me or Jo really cause he needs that 9.5 and my 11.5 is going to his house before it was coming to mine anyway...and yall can meet up im sure
roll.gif

Jo - i ordered Next Day Air...did you do the same?
pm me your digits...

Originally Posted by shaqrules

what's there to understand?!?! you have folks like andfattoo and i who have been down w/ the hypermax from jump and then you have resellers. sure there have been beasts out there for certain cw's (ie mcfly and some of the pe's). so i don't understand what you're looking for.

do 'grown' folks feel comfortable wearing neon kicks? sure why not. i'd rather wear a pair neon hypermax than be one of those so-called 'grown' folks wearing extra medium shirts w/ nut hugger denim spandex w/ a WWE buckled belt-while wearing wrist/head bands, ridiculously HUGE wannabe aviator shades and a pair of 'brand named' bowling shoes worn casually on the streets. so again, what's the deal w/ wearing neon colored shoes?

I don't see anything wrong with a grown person wearing neon shoes.

Back
Top Bottom