Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

anyone have a 9 they wanna trade for a 10.5?

this was a easy release btw. im shocked that most stores only received about 10 pairs of the neons, some stores probably less.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

this was a easy release btw. im shocked that most stores only received about 10 pairs of the neons, some stores probably less.
easy release? then why didnt you get your size?
smile.gif

was it confirmed about phone orders? i'd still like to cop the tennis balls but i keep missing them on NDC. i heard they got a restock this morning.

sorry buddy, they stopped yesterday. It seemed like the Las Vegas one stopped right after i made mine.

$$!#... This is what I get for not keeping up with this thread...
smh.gif

Anyone know where I can get a 10?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by zapatito007

^^ i guess cuz people are reminded of the alife tb reeboks

all the accents would be white
like the swoosh, give it a leather i/o white midsole
clear or gum bottom
white laces
white heel tab
the rest, tennis ball yellow
it's been done before.

there were some waffle racers about 5 years ago, same neon tennis ball material, white swoosh and bottom.

anyway, anyone who's been on NT for more than a year or so could see this one coming a mile away.. all the lurker/resellers swooping up pairs.. peoplesleeping on them.. people criticizing them for the colorway.. blah blah blah.. we've all heard this song and dance before.

If anyone needs em,Spot around me is charging $225. word is they still got plenty left, i might be able to pick some up if anyone needs them. Before you thinkim trying to resell,i can provide the receipt showing they're charging $225.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by heathunter881

easy release? then why didnt you get your size?
smile.gif
that's the only size they didn't carry. i didn't have to wait an hour to get my %%@ though

MY SPOT GOT A SIZE 14 LEFT IN THE TENNISBALLS... I'M LOOKIN TO COP AND HOPEFULLY GET ME A SIZE 9-10.... SOMEBODY HOLLA @ ME PLLZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

rocked em 2day with this G shock

be prepare for the weirdest reation check out pg 61 in the WDYWT thread
pimp.gif

check the WDYWT thread for more pix
Good stuff Fresh...
wink.gif
I cant wait for mine to come in.......that reminds me that i have to call in for my tracking number.

Thank god for my homie...he saved me on these..I got my tennis balls size 12's shipped on the way....and yes Vegas is the way people...vegas is thatway...good lookin homie..you know who you are..

^no porblem bro. i dont have your contact so i hit up grizz to tell you. hope you got ur pair. as well as everyone else.

yo upandcoming, and anyone else I seem to be in the semi Loop with here on the board, I.e knicks fresh knick and a couple others

p.m me your contact info so I can text you in situations like this lol, and vice a versa

Back
Top Bottom