Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

P_182_1_Hypermax-J06-1i.jpg

These have been on marqueesole for a while now. You can start to find the GR ones on some sites as of today.

Kix-files is one of these stores that is selling these already: White/Black/Red Hypermax

3508680634_f0a20df385.jpg

Edit: As I look, I actually like the GR release better than the J.O. I think I like the more black for the sole rather than the red

Went ahead and grabbed a pic to show of these...

I had a chance to see these in person today. They feel kinda heavy to me (probably because of the full-length air max unit).

I love full-length air max basketball shoes (still wearing my finishers and elite from 2002(?)), but fly-wire + full length air max seems to be a bit of amisfit.

BP

All those Laker C/W are a go, except the 4th pair.

And I think the 1st pair would look a lot better if you added some color to the lining around the ankle area, similar to the 2nd pair.

Great stuff nonetheless.

I could really go for a nice forest pair with some white.

Like BPS 1st or 2nd.

The Tennis Ball joint looks nice most def.

But Cody you got Nasty on this Sunday Special Sir. Good Stuff as usual. I'd walk butt naked thru the park with these on. GooD night

two things to notice on both pairs, neither have flywire and both have a larger stitched on swoosh
nerd.gif

my best guess, w/ flywire and regular swoosh.

How can i get a pair of those mcfly hypermax are they Nike ID or a actual release?

Back
Top Bottom