Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by GTEK

How can i get a pair of those mcfly hypermax are they Nike ID or a actual release?

I was just gonna ask about hypermax being IDed.... patent option...... and thoughts guys?

Those mcflys are a disappointment by the way....... BP's version is better...(which isnt a surprise at all....lol)... but.... i found a replacement tochannel my excited energy to....... those tennis ball's are NASTY!!
eek.gif

they look like great shoes for a big buy to ball-up in...might have to check these out

Thats crazy how they took off the flywire since that is the point of the shoe ha..But I guess those are strictly for casual wear...

so is that 'pink/reddish-purple' supposed be a reference to the hot-pink Mattel hoverboard???

needless to say, I prefer Cody's version...

I have a feeling these are like those Silver Huarache's they did for the store. Like a hyperstrike store release for friends and family. I could be wrongthough.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I have a feeling these are like those Silver Huarache's they did for the store. Like a hyperstrike store release for friends and family. I could be wrong though.

I really don't know what kind of release the Tennis Balls or the McFly's will be. They just popped up at the store with my name on the box. This theHuarache 2K8 we did with Nike, working on a Hypermax now.
dnynnc.jpg

seen something on sneakerfiles about the hypermax mcflys. I'm REALLY feeling that colorway, any further info on those?

Looking forward to seeing the Hypermax joints you guys cook up Ty. So I guess maybe there is hope for copping the tennis balls and McFly's.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Pic by NickDP :

McFly Hypermax
29ojvpf.jpg
i just saw the photos

These shoes are hot. Call me a hypebeast or whatever, but the colorway brings the best out of the shoe. Hope it won't be super limited

People buying these, are you playing ball in them or just wearing them casually?

I just can't see myself wearing em with anything other than jeans if worn casually. Didn't realize how high they were.
ohwell.gif

Still a great shoe though. Those tennis balls are ridiculous.

i think i like the idea of some McFly's more than the shoe. Look good but prolly a pass.

Back
Top Bottom