Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im quite sure the color can work with different shoes, just not this one. The different material doesnt help either.

They just remind me a lot of the silver/white T-bugs with the neon laces and upper. Wish i could find a pair of those in my size.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Im quite sure the color can work with different shoes, just not this one. The different material doesnt help either.

They just remind me a lot of the silver/white T-bugs with the neon laces and upper. Wish i could find a pair of those in my size.
T-bugs?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

T-bugs?

would love tohave these again, i destroyed my pair when i was younger. The upper, underneath the zipper upper is a bright neon yellow with neon yellow laces, used to rockthem unzipped and broke a lot of necks. Hard to miss a shoe that bright.

happy.gif
happy.gif
SUCCESS!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

2q3suog.jpg

ei88c6.jpg

^nice pickup...seems like no photos really capture their true color tho.

Anyone normally a sz12 get an 11.5 (or anyone size 1/2 down for that matter)? Is it comfortable, or do these fit too true to size? Thanks
(REAL close to ordering a pair of blues)

^i think there are still some left at HOHla, not sure what sizes though
thinking of getting a pair myself during the next employee sale

Ayo real talk, I am returning my pair 2 NikeTown
I really thought I was going 2 keep them because I tried them on, re-laced them, adjusted the removable straps and showed them off
These are nothing special 2 me (hyped gr that is the "tennis ball"gimmick) <<<just pointing out an overall agreeable fact
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Are there any DWest Away Hypers still out anywhere?

HOH Riverside still has them and the Gasol's... I'll probably be getting them on the 50 for Joeysole and a few others Mainly looking to get the Kobesthat just released... Yes its possible
pimp.gif

I still got my 2 pairs of TB's.. gotta keep one DS to rock a few years down the road

so I wore these shoes two times before today...just to go chill and hang out and watch football and fights etc. They attract dirt like no other, but Im finewith that. Its to be expected
Today was the 1st time I wore them around actively...........the cushioning on these is terrible! I cannot imagine somebody actually playing hoop in these. Idont know if I've been spoiled by Zoom or what. I doubt it cause I wear alot of pre-zoom retros...alot of AF1's and non SB dunks, and none feel thisstiff. I mean the soles of my feet literally hurt 10 minutes into city walking. Granted, Im a heavy dude, but as I understand it, this shoe is geared towardsbig men. I have other Max shoes that feel great, so Im confused as to why these are so stiff

on a side note, if this is the same cushioning set up for the LBJVII's.....Im DEFINITELY not coppin. Not that I was going to before, but I actually like toplay in my Brons, and if they feel anything like these, I cant even begin to imagine.

I went for a pair of royal TBs...they fit very true-to-size for me at sz12 (some were saying to go 1/2sz down, but theres no way Id fit in a 11.5 in these)
Overall good-looking & comfy shoe, will being playing in these in the next day or so, so Ill see if I feel the same way as the guy above.

trying to get in a few wears before the Northwest Fall/Winter hit.
so is it just me that feels this way about them, or have others shared the experience? They look like they'd be super comfy, but they arent at all. I meantheyre cool sitting at the desk, but I dread the walk to the bus stop after work lol
I've heard of some shoes needing a break in period, but this is my 3rd wear(minimum 8 hours each wearing)...and there is no give on these at all

I haven't really wore my blues yet, but I do know that unless you have pipe cleaners for ankles there is noway your gonna get that strap to stayvelcroed..Seems like nike made the straps as short as they possibly could..

Back
Top Bottom