Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

So i mentioned that I stepped on mud with my Tennis Balls earlier in this thread, I saw no future for them at all, until this:

1203450376-05671_full.jpg

This stuff does WONDERS
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't try spraying to much on them because I was still a bit scared but it sure got the mud out of them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

So i mentioned that I stepped on mud with my Tennis Balls earlier in this thread, I saw no future for them at all, until this:

1203450376-05671_full.jpg

This stuff does WONDERS
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't try spraying to much on them because I was still a bit scared but it sure got the mud out of them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might get some of this,clean 'em and box 'em up till summer. gonna have to get some SB insoles to put in there too

@Rafool I got em on the 50% during the playoffs. They weren't selling well at my local Footlocker (Lakewood) so they were shipped out after a while.

Beware of using that spray and wash......

It works on taking stains, dirt spots, etc....

But it makes the material smooth like instead of that fuzzy feeling....does that make since?
laugh.gif

Can some one please post the Footlocker/Footaction/Champs
SKU # for the Tennis balls, its usually the 10 digit number with 3 dashes on a white sticker.
nerd.gif

Thanks!
happy.gif

Looking for a DS size 13 pair of the McFly Hypermaxes. I'm serious about this to the tune of $500. Any takers? PM me if so.

these are WAY BETTER than the released gasol home pe. these are samples and are up on the bay right now...pitty only a sz 9

still lookin for the neons and blue (not tryin to pay retail on the blue pair) im waitin it out to scoop those to see if prices drop.

was at the nike women's marathon over the weekend. saw the tennis balls and blues at NTSF, didn't ask what sizes they had though.

Honestly tennis ball material on a basketball shoe? It looks good but no thanks, these had potential but they would have looked way better without visible air.

Back
Top Bottom