Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

^^lol I kinda like the flowers on that c/w. But I can understand guys not diggin it. Anyone know why they added that particular pattern? Seems random on a small forward hoop shoe

it's the hibiskus print that nike uses for the tourney held in hawai'i

Emaka-okafor2-2.jpg

Emaka-okafor2-1.jpg

Emaka-okafor2-3.jpg

Emaka-Okafor-1.jpg

Emaka-Okafor-3.jpg

Emaka-Okafor-2.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Are they dropping the Home D West's this year?

I doubt it bro. I like the Hypermax, and that EO PE is tough, but David West only wore them like 1-4 times. Dude living in his Power Max. But I stillneed the Pau Gasol PE. Anyone have a 9.5 to spare?
nerd.gif

I NEED the Neon's in an 11.5 but for a good price....I'm mad I couldn't get these when they released. I copped the Blue and Red this morning for$59 a pop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i figured that, but oh well. Im still looking for my first pair of powermaxes.

Same here bro. I slept on them. Especially the HoH exclusives. I want the D. West, D. Fish, and Oden PE.
ohwell.gif
9.5 any of these anyone?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I NEED the Neon's in an 11.5 but for a good price....I'm mad I couldn't get these when they released. I copped the Blue and Red this morning for $59 a pop
pimp.gif
Info on where you copped?

I really want the neons, but the price resellers are trying to get for them is crazy. Hopefully I'll be able to cop them at a cheaper price down the road

here's a cw that i've never seen before. saw them at fnl. patent blk/royal and cement midsole...pretty dope
379601428.jpg

just went on they're website...here's a better pic
xl354184041.jpg

I got the red nfw's for $39 shipped on ebay. They are heavy as hell and really really red. I dont know if ill ever wear them.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

I got the red nfw's for $39 shipped on ebay. They are heavy as hell and really really red. I dont know if ill ever wear them.

well you do wear a size 15 and have to sport small boats on your feet in the place of shoes. thats a great price though. 

can anyone help me complete my collection i got the tennis ball maxes and i'm lookin for the marty mcfly joints i know they came over here to the US just tryna find out if anyone got em size 12

Back
Top Bottom