Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

i haven't been following these, when are the mcfly's coming out, and are they as limited as the hyperdunks and only sold at HOH/limited retailers?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i haven't been following these, when are the mcfly's coming out, and are they as limited as the hyperdunks and only sold at HOH/limited retailers?
yeah...i've been gone for a bit. I need to know how much info has gone out since, and i'm not going back 20 pages

I NEED the tennis balls...

did anyone get any info?

I'm trying to cop pretty soon....

nike_hypermax.jpg

^ These just dropped in Europe. Pretty drab in person.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

they'd be better if they had more orange like in the swoosh and flywire maybe laces also

More orange definitely needed considering there's already a mostly black colorway.

At first I wasn't feelin the hyperized kicks, but the recent colorways I been seein are sick, like the mcflys!

Originally Posted by Method Man

I couldn't care less about these shoes but I do care about people intentionally posting misinformation on here:

[h3][/h3]
I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
So I did that to throw people off.
Why don't I repay the favor and throw you off?

*Banned*

if i had this power....i'd be shooting more then dirty hahahhaha

still waiting on my package, just found out that a fellow NT'r who bought from the same source got his already....dammit....
indifferent.gif
i honestly hope they fit since they were out of my size of TBs....

and honestly who really likes the "satinness" of the mcflys? i think the whole satin material throws the shoes WAY off...i mean if it were pearlizedleather, or or irridescent patent or...something else....but that materiall...yea it's different, but it's tooo..weird hahah

This is outrageous....this many aficionado's and NOT ONE person has the inside connect on this info for the TB's?

sad thing about the mcflys is i seen in person... a dude came in HOH NY with them the day the tan yeezys was released showed a employee... they look crazy...so if he had them then (early june) i juss dont understand how they havent released yet....

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

sad thing about the mcflys is i seen in person... a dude came in HOH NY with them the day the tan yeezys was released showed a employee... they look crazy... so if he had them then (early june) i juss dont understand how they havent released yet....
time from production to retail is usually about 6 months.

influencers tend to just get boxes from nike of shoes 4 months early.

Back
Top Bottom