Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by GTEK

I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
So I did that to throw people off.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DoucheBagmotivator.jpg

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I think the mcflys might be limited guys..based on what a couple of guys I know who copped in other countries been telling me.
Im about to go ahead an pull the trigger on a pair Ive been eyeing.
Will post pics ASAP when I recieve them. As for the TB's I have to make up my mind about those.
I never was the yellow type. But I love accepting challenges when it comes to changing up the wardrobe.
So we will see. Also for those with wide feet. These shoes look narrow but you wont really notice once you put them
on due to the mesh material. I tried the Blacks on here at Finishline and really like how they looked and felt.
Once again I will hit yall back with pics asap...peace.
I thought you purchased the TB's. I'm 99% sure you said you did in the Yeezy thread. What happened? We found out later they never released...

McFly's ARE LIMITED. Idk where you got the idea that they weren't or only MAY be.

McFly's do tend to crease a easy, which i don't think is a surprise since they are made from nylon. TB are dirt magnets... they still haven't grown on me...

This summer only has a few things to truely look out for(that will retail value): Home and Away Finals IV's and McFly HM.

With that said, hopefully the beasts don;t eat each other alive...

I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
But.......RMK only has up to size 11.
tired.gif

As far as the limited point you trying to make...was that even necessary?
eyes.gif
I said might because
I dont know what Nike will do but all signs are pointing to it.
GTEK what are you talking about. You posted that you copped in the yeezy thread to get people jealous. Was it to get mad e-props?
laugh.gif
They came up on the website... You said you copped... end of the day...youdidn't
laugh.gif
You did that to throw people off how?
laugh.gif

About the McFly's... what are you talking about? I had verbal conformation that they will be limited. You don't need to look at the signs becauseIT'S A FACT. At this point, it's beyond a guessing game- that's what I was trying to tell you. It's been a fact since day 1- and confirmedthere after.

I think the mcflys might be limited guys..based on what a couple of guys I know who copped in other countries been telling me.
Im about to go ahead an pull the trigger on a pair Ive been eyeing.
Will post pics ASAP when I recieve them. As for the TB's I have to make up my mind about those.
I never was the yellow type. But I love accepting challenges when it comes to changing up the wardrobe.
So we will see. Also for those with wide feet. These shoes look narrow but you wont really notice once you put them
on due to the mesh material. I tried the Blacks on here at Finishline and really like how they looked and felt.
Once again I will hit yall back with pics asap...peace.
I thought you purchased the TB's. I'm 99% sure you said you did in the Yeezy thread. What happened? We found out later they never released...

McFly's ARE LIMITED. Idk where you got the idea that they weren't or only MAY be.

McFly's do tend to crease a easy, which i don't think is a surprise since they are made from nylon. TB are dirt magnets... they still haven't grown on me...

This summer only has a few things to truely look out for(that will retail value): Home and Away Finals IV's and McFly HM.

With that said, hopefully the beasts don;t eat each other alive...

But.......RMK only has up to size 11.
tired.gif

As far as the limited point you trying to make...was that even necessary?
eyes.gif
I said might because
I dont know what Nike will do but all signs are pointing to it.
GTEK what are you talking about. You posted that you copped in the yeezy thread to get people jealous. Was it to get mad e-props?
laugh.gif
They came up on the website... You said you copped... end of the day...you didn't
laugh.gif
You did that to throw people off how?
laugh.gif

About the McFly's... what are you talking about? I had verbal conformation that they will be limited. You don't need to look at the signs because IT'S A FACT. At this point, it's beyond a guessing game- that's what I was trying to tell you. It's been a fact since day 1- and confirmed there after.

For the last time....guy was going to tell me when they would drop. I figured if people already seen soldout.
They wouldnt look anymore. And no I didnt not cop. As I have stated before. The biggest size they had was an 11.
How much simpler can I put it?
eyes.gif

And OK thank you for confirming the Mcflys for the 50th time.
laugh.gif
I am glad to know that you know they are limited. Thank You.
wink.gif

P.S. What is E-fame? Is that the new twitter?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

AYO im not reading all of that you guys are writtin, whats the update?...

lets go and get back on the subject...
From what blackiceblaze stated,
Mcfly's are droppin in August and are going to be mad limited and the TB pack is droppin this month and won't be as limited as the Mcfly's.

Sounds good. yes redrum, i bet i will be there with you getting them too.

For future reference, not a good idea to bicker with some one who you ask to hook you up...

SpaceJ23, i got you if you need them. SC ftw
wink.gif

Sounds good. yes redrum, i bet i will be there with you getting them too.

For future reference, not a good idea to bicker with some one who you ask to hook you up...

SpaceJ23, i got you if you need them. SC ftw
wink.gif

If that was an reference to me Im good......
laugh.gif

I can put on for SC by myself....
grin.gif

And the "hook-up" never came threw anyway.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Aint nothing poppin here anymore...back to General I go......
happy.gif

it's July 1st. if Mcflys drop in august i'll be patient. but this Tennis Ball Pack needs to come out already.. we need some solid info.

Just giving my report.

I wear a sz10.5 in MOST kicks, but in HDs and now these Hypermaxs I'm a Sz10.

I wore my Red TBs Sunday out with the Wife to do some running around, Mall, food shopping Etc., then to the park to watch my boy play in a Bball tournament.
Need less to say I was on my feet for a good part of the day, but I must say these are very comfy, I felt no discomfort ( besides just being tired from beingout all day).

I couldn't care less about these shoes but I do care about people intentionally posting misinformation on here:

[h3][/h3]

Why don't I repay the favor and throw you off?

*Banned*

Originally Posted by Method Man

I couldn't care less about these shoes but I do care about people intentionally posting misinformation on here:

[h3][/h3]

*Banned*

got em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

[h3][/h3]

*Banned*

got em
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by yancancook90

[h3][/h3]

*Banned*

got em
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
...wow!

I've had the White/Red/Black Hypermaxes for about a month and i am not really happy wit em
First off Its very noticeable how heavy they are as compared to Hyperdunks and Kobes.
It is a bit stiff when you first wear it with full air max. Unless you want almost complete demoblization of your ankle, then wear the strap
overall it is a decent shoe for casual walking around and playing but it most def won't live up to the hype of the hyperdunk
I'll give it a 6.5/10

McFlys are real nice... copped mine a few weeks ago here in OZ, must admit im a tad dissapointed in the detail compared to the hyperdunk %+!. eg: no differantbox,detail on the tounge etc

Originally Posted by Stokesey

McFlys are real nice... copped mine a few weeks ago here in OZ, must admit im a tad dissapointed in the detail compared to the hyperdunk %+!. eg: no differant box,detail on the tounge etc
There's a reason why. HD were considered to be more of the innovator. Nike went all out in the release because the HD was their bread andbutter shoe. The HM's will not be as big as HD's(from a selling perspective), thus the detail will not be the same. The Hd's were rendered from theAir Mag. The HM's are just a colorway...

Back
Top Bottom