Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

TEN fit is clean with um.

pimp.gif
That avy clean too.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Should have made the Citrus accents Red instead, they would have been 100000x better, like so....

timeline-nba_031007_aj9-4.jpg

The citrus IX is cool..but these IXs are better..

These will sit in non-"Hood" areas...

Black shoes + summer time = fail nationwide.  On top of everything else being released every month.

Copped with EMP later down the line...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Black shoes + summer time = fail nationwide.  On top of everything else being released every month.

indifferent.gif

Everything thats been releasing lately has been sitting even in the "hood"... lol

Originally Posted by 617collector

indifferent.gif

Everything thats been releasing lately has been sitting even in the "hood"... lol

I don't get the stoneface -- must be a Jordan Brand forum thing, lol -- but "Everything" is subjective.

And I'm assuming you're referring to the Spikes, "Pistons" VIs, and other garbage...

Quality releases -- o.g. colorways of o.g. Jordans, or similar -- move in the hood champ, lol.

Originally Posted by 617collector

indifferent.gif

I don't get the stoneface -- must be a Jordan Brand forum thing, lol -- but "Everything" is subjective.

And I'm assuming you're referring to the Spikes, "Pistons" VIs, and other garbage...

Quality releases -- o.g. colorways of o.g. Jordans, or similar -- move in the hood champ, lol.

Hahaha buddy everyone knows OG colorways will move regardless where you sell em.. But u know funny thing is spikes and fusions have been selling better than retros as of lately, hell retros from last year are still sitting on shelves. come to Boston and you'll see what I mean

Boston?  BOSTON?

Naw, I'm good.  I'm an NYC and Philly visitor if I'm that far Northeast...

Again, one of my points -- shoes being sold out in the hood before launch date -- goes, well, I don't know where it went.

*Goes back to local forum where I belong*

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom