Official: 01-11-09 Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:30PM PST Vol. I hate Radman

Our perimeter defenders have to be the dumbest in the league, leaving guys to shoot 3's all day. Its like they dont even do a scouting report on shooters

Just think.. that buzzer beater in Indy, the 2 rim shots in Miami and Orlando go in.. We are lookin at 33-3.. But ill take 30-6.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Mike needs to start over UD. That's my dawg and all, and I understand that he's the steady and dependable presence(starter the last 4 years). But Miami is just far more potent with Wade and Beasley on the court. Common sense really.
UD didnt do that bad as a center in the begining of the season.... i like UD dude does a lot of the dirty work that gets over looked.... his mid range shot is good and he can rebound...
It definitely getting to the point where Mike needs to start again. Dude is starting to get it and we need his offense, especially if other teams are gonna double up on Wade.
yes teams knew that wade is gonna be back... but i dont think teams expected wade to go off this season like he's doing now.. wade needs hisside kick NOW... with chalmers, wade, marion, beasley, haslem.. i dont see why the coach doesnt use the smaller size to their advantage. and run a fast paceoffense that marion is used too..

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Just think.. that buzzer beater in Indy, the 2 rim shots in Miami and Orlando go in.. We are lookin at 33-3.. But ill take 30-6.

Crazy Aint It
grin.gif
....Still Good Standin Nearly 40 Games In
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Ryda421

rad will step up.

pimp.gif

-smile

Rad needs to step down
smh.gif

smh, it seems like you only show up when things are taking a turn for the worst, but once vladrad is doing good and some credit is deserved, you are no whereto be seen
nerd.gif
but hey, if that is your game. so be it.
tired.gif

Glad to get the W.

We short 3 players and still gettin W's
pimp.gif

Phil gives our players too much freedom on D. At certain points in the game he needs to tell them, Stick to your man, and your man only. They all just wantto roam around and try to help and all they are doing is leaving men wide open all night. I expect Phil to have that worked out by playoff time. It's ahelp and rotation thing, Fish is the most guilty of it of all of em.

We are the worst 30-6 team in the NBA.

Beasley wont start until he starts playin D. Lastnight was only the second heat game ive watched this year but in the 2 ive seen it appears as if everybodyexcept Beasley makes some sort of effort to play D.

Vlad makes so many mistakes on the defensive end of the ball, that I question why Phil has him out there....
It's happened 2 straight games, on last second shots by the opposite team. It's frustrating to see him attempt to guard anyone.

rad will step up.

pimp.gif

-smile

Rad needs to step down
smh.gif

smh, it seems like you only show up when things are taking a turn for the worst, but once vladrad is doing good and some credit is deserved, you are no where to be seen
nerd.gif
tired.gif

The hell are you talking about? Vlad is that you? So, because Vlad got 18 points last night - he deserves credit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Na fam, I've been hating vlad since we signed the bum. He can make 10 3's if he wants but he'll give 20 3's on the other side of the court.

Dude can score as many points as he wants, but when it comes down to it - games are won on defense, and game after game dude looks lost on every damn play, andif you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you.

rad will step up.

pimp.gif

-smile

Rad needs to step down
smh.gif

smh, it seems like you only show up when things are taking a turn for the worst, but once vladrad is doing good and some credit is deserved, you are no where to be seen
nerd.gif
tired.gif

The hell are you talking about? Vlad is that you? So, because Vlad got 18 points last night - he deserves credit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Na fam, I've been hating vlad since we signed the bum. He can make 10 3's if he wants but he'll give 20 3's on the other side of the court.

Dude can score as many points as he wants, but when it comes down to it - games are won on defense, and game after game dude looks lost on every damn play, and if you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you.
laugh.gif
vlad puts in work, you obviously are oblivious to what my point is, which is, vlad gives an element only few players have. so let me guess,you would rather have luke in ?
grin.gif

rad will step up.

pimp.gif

-smile

Rad needs to step down
smh.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude can score as many points as he wants, but when it comes down to it - games are won on defense, and game after game dude looks lost on every damn play, and if you can't see it, I don't know what to tell you.
laugh.gif
vlad puts in work, you obviously are oblivious to what my point is, which is, vlad gives an element only few players have. so let me guess, you would rather have luke in ?
grin.gif

wait ... if all you have to say is 'vlad puts in work" you obviously NO nothing about fundamental basketball.
There's a reason Luke took over the starting job from Vlad fam - there's a reason why vlad gets belittled day in and day out by his own coach.There's also a reason why Vlad gets made fun of by our own Joel & Stu ... they look beyond his "3-Point skills" (or lack thereof) - they seewhat he has to offer in a bigger picture and thats his inconsistency to stretch the floor, his inability to guard a chair, lack of hustle, poor decision makingwith fouls - but to make you happy, i'll agree that he's an excellent pouter and he does do a mean shimmy dance.

rad will step up.

pimp.gif

-smile

Rad needs to step down
smh.gif

nerd.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
vlad puts in work, you obviously are oblivious to what my point is, which is, vlad gives an element only few players have. so let me guess, you would rather have luke in ?
grin.gif

wait ... if all you have to say is 'vlad puts in work" you obviously NO nothing about fundamental basketball.
There's a reason Luke took over the starting job from Vlad fam - there's a reason why vlad gets belittled day in and day out by his own coach. There's also a reason why Vlad gets made fun of by our own Joel & Stu ... they look beyond his "3-Point skills" (or lack thereof) - they see what he has to offer in a bigger picture and thats his inconsistency to stretch the floor, his inability to guard a chair, lack of hustle, poor decision making with fouls - but to make you happy, i'll agree that he's an excellent pouter and he does do a mean shimmy dance.

vlad offers more than just 3's. he spreads the triangle. luke makes the D cave in. not sure if you see the picture. vlad is not going to be reggie miller,however he is not that bad, you might just see vlad messing up, however I see a combination of things that lead to the finger being pointed at one individual.with vlad in the lineup we have only lost 3 games, the same with luke. I guess time will tell us if your downing of him is true, or whether my appreciation forhis play is brought to light with the general.

-smile

laugh.gif
wait ... one more time, vlad does more than shoot 3s - he spreads the floor for the triangle is going to be your argument?

im done, i feel like we're doing the texas two-step right now.

go do the shimmy with vlad.

Back
Top Bottom