Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Lakers are having a good half.

Too soon.....
mad.gif

Fisher should have seriously just held it up, I know I wasnt the only person yelling OH NO!

lakers were up by 9 and then sasha *#$+%@ up the rhythm

those double teams for easy layups were stupid as well

the chances of winning are low now
tired.gif

Bad close to the half, getting big-boyed once again inside on the boards and just some real stupid decisions out there by a lot of people. Hopefully Kobe canget his jumper going in the 2nd half. And somebody please be physical.

LA bench CANNOT play on the road. Speaking of the bench, someone find Walton a spot at the VERY END.

Everyone played dumb,

LO with dumb fouls and Shots

Kobe not driving when they were in foul trouble early

Fisher with Layups

Luke well being luke

Double teaming for no reason

Pau being soft with rebounds

We have 2 step it up fellas

Plain and simple step it up

And man I HATE Eddie House!...he gets on my last nerve

laugh.gif
The Lakers damn near in meltdown mode like the Celtics are beatingtheir #@@%% like they did in that game 6. This game isn't going how i expected it to, Celts should of had this game in the Fridge by now. Guess they wannatoy with the lakers minds a lil bit. Celtics played possibly their worst half of the season by far, while the Lakers played their best...........except for thelast minute. Ray Allen missing wide open three's isn't gonna happen all game.

With the way the Lakers played, they should be up by 10 at least, the Celts played as poorly as they did................yet they lead by a point. As you cansee, the Lakers are mentally and physically SOFT, and we're gonna see more of a display in the second half when the Celts put this gameaway for good.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe putting up huge numbers against sorry teams, yethe once again struggles against and elite one. Thats the story of that clowns career. This +@%$ will be over by the end of the 3rd, as i fully expect Boston tohave a comfortable 27 point lead, KG and Crew will be on the sidelines chillin, checking out garbage time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom