Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by petozham

Lot of questionable calls all around the whole game, both sides. Pretty good game though, I would say great if the officiating wasn't so effed up.

As far as the final play, Fish's hold could of been a foul there, it definitely affected Ray, but as much as I hate that little %%!***%+$+ Fisher, I'd rather see that not called.

Bottom line, Lakers won.

Oh and 8tothe24 is perhaps the most annoying thing since female nagging while you're trying to play video games.
Ah, my very own E-Hater.
laugh.gif
I see you have too much salt in your diet child.

I am honored that you know who I because I could care less who you are.
And there you go further proving my point..

But just for the sake of entertainment, I'm far from your "hater", just observed how obnoxious you are, tis all. Haven't heard of you outsideof this thread sir, but its cool that you flatter yourself, what ever keeps your self esteem from being low. Interesting to know you're honored by thatthough. Am is a lovely word that completes sentences by the way, for future instances.

Bottom line is Laker > your team.

Funny you say that, seeing as I live in Los Angeles and the main reason I know what basketball is, is because of the amazing Laker franchise.

Lot of questionable calls all around the whole game, both sides. Pretty good game though, I would say great if the officiating wasn't so effed up.

As far as the final play, Fish's hold could of been a foul there, it definitely affected Ray, but as much as I hate that little %%!***%+$+ Fisher, I'd rather see that not called.

Bottom line, Lakers won.

Oh and 8tothe24 is perhaps the most annoying thing since female nagging while you're trying to play video games.
Ah, my very own E-Hater.
laugh.gif

But just for the sake of entertainment, I'm far from your "hater", just observed how obnoxious you are, tis all. Haven't heard of you outside of this thread sir, but its cool that you flatter yourself, what ever keeps your self esteem from being low. Interesting to know you're honored by that though. Am is a lovely word that completes sentences by the way, for future instances.

Funny you say that, seeing as I live in Los Angeles and the main reason I know what basketball is, is because of the amazing Laker franchise.

I could care less who you are and if you don't recognize me. Only obnoxious fools are idiots like you thinking that you run these boards. Iobviously hit a sore spot with you and now you got some sort of E-beef with me. Do yourself a favor and block me.

Bottom line, Lakers won.

Ah, my very own E-Hater.
laugh.gif

But just for the sake of entertainment, I'm far from your "hater", just observed how obnoxious you are, tis all. Haven't heard of you outside of this thread sir, but its cool that you flatter yourself, what ever keeps your self esteem from being low. Interesting to know you're honored by that though. Am is a lovely word that completes sentences by the way, for future instances.

I could care less who you are and if you don't recognize me. Only obnoxious fools are idiots like you thinking that you run these boards. I obviously hit a sore spot with you and now you got some sort of E-beef with me. Do yourself a favor and block me.

E-beef
roll.gif
....Run the board
roll.gif
...Sore spot
roll.gif

Oh man.

Why would I block you, you're bring me so much humor.

Take it easy kid.

Bottom line, Lakers won.

Ah, my very own E-Hater.
laugh.gif

I could care less who you are and if you don't recognize me. Only obnoxious fools are idiots like you thinking that you run these boards. I obviously hit a sore spot with you and now you got some sort of E-beef with me. Do yourself a favor and block me.
E-beef
roll.gif
....Run the board
roll.gif
...Sore spot
roll.gif

Oh man.

Why would I block you, you're bring me so much humor.

Take it easy kid.

280490745.jpg

Son, I have been a Laker fan longer than you've been alive. Keep obsessing on me though kid.

Bottom line, Lakers won.

Ah, my very own E-Hater.
laugh.gif

E-beef
roll.gif
....Run the board
roll.gif
...Sore spot
roll.gif

Oh man.

Why would I block you, you're bringing me so much humor.

Take it easy kid.
280490745.jpg

Son, I have been a Laker fan longer than you've been alive. Keep obsessing on me though kid.

If that's the case..then now I just feel bad for you.

Ohhh darn, you got me dude..what do I say now? [Ron Burgundy] You're so wise.. [Ron Burgundy/]
laugh.gif
, LULZ. Happy now, you got your attention. Now run along and play.

Will do..Thank you for being so pathetic, and providing me with so many things to laugh at you about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

You two are still going at it?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know where this kid came from. Come back to a gamethread and find some random dude trying to start some E-beef flame war with me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know where this kid came from. Come back to a game thread and find some random dude trying to start some E-beef flame war with me.
Son, what e-beef? you kill me with that $%*!.

This topic is dead to me.

And yes, Bob Ryan is taking it really hard. He's almost always that red, but right here he looks like he had his dreams crushed or something. Sour grapeswill do that to you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know where this kid came from. Come back to a game thread and find some random dude trying to start some E-beef flame war with me.
Son, what e-beef? you kill me with that $%*!.

This topic is dead to me.

And yes, Bob Ryan is taking it really hard. He's almost always that red, but right here he looks like he had his dreams crushed or something. Sour grapes will do that to you.
Let it go dude. You salty about me for some reason and keep coming with lame attempts at humor.

lmaoon2.jpg

Kobe: shut the %+*+ up you lil bow wow *%%*$% $%$ #%@##

Rondo:
embarassed.gif

Allen: Dont do it Kob, he doesn't know any better!! ....lets go raj i know that look in kobes eyes very well ()

Back
Top Bottom