Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Yo Sneakerph33N where u lining up NT or Footaction?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center><b>I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS</b></center>

talk to some at niketown and they said there are atleast 10,000 pairs total and the and so cal is gettin about 2,000 alone.

I'm officially not camping out at NTLA. I don't have 2 worry about my pairs. I don't have 2 worry about finding parking at beverly hills. No need 2 camp out at NTLA, just pick up the phone and find out who's getting them and u'll be amazed how many stores, r getting them. Los Angeles, stay in bed tonite, just wake up an hour before any of theses stores open. C'mon, LA just be happy it's not as crazy down here as it is up there in Seattle and San Fran. Trust me, there's alot of places that are getting theses, I can name like twenty places off the top of head in the Los Angeles Area. Again, pick up the phone and find out, I would help and answer all ur inboxs, which I know I'm surely goin 2 get, but I'm out's, I'm shopping with my lil bro at his footlocker's 50% employee appreciation thing. Peace, I'm out.

The Altitudes seems like a crazier release than the Blk/Red XIII's. I keep hearing people are lining up since wednesday at Niketown's for this. I don't remember it this bad for the Blk/Red's. Anyway the Flints are going to be like this? I know its GR vs. a Limited release, but way more people like the flints.
Also, i would like to see the outfits that comes with this shoe. So far I've only seen the shirt and pants. Any jackets coming with this and where are they going to be sold? Thanks.

nice iron on shirt up there :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

for all you guys complaining about lines and ****, be thankful your stores getting them cuz Hawaii aint got no LOVE! Hawaii stores got NO f^ck'n Altitude Green/Black XIII's! Not one store got them! So be thankful you got the opprotunity to buy it for retail!

peace and enjoy the lines!

dumb question but, who's already camping out at any niketown? i would prefer to know who's on the nike town nyc line already.or if anybody happened to pass y and saw a line. any reports?
SNEAKER ART written by:: Ben Velazquez.......Cleveland "The CLdriva" Neal

www.bklynbasements.com/#

^^^ Yeah I would like to know the same. Whoever is going to NTNY what time are you planning on lining up ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center><b>I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS</b></center>

i called the 800 number and they told me they will be releasing only 2morrow but my local footaction has a sign up for tuesday.........
fs og 8's blk/red sz9.....excellent condition....

Anyone know anyplace in Arizona getting them?? I friend of mine cant find them anywhere. :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

[email protected]

If I have a choice between giving a sweet behind-the-back dime or swishing a 15-footer, I'll take the dime every time~ j-will

For All My 703 Heads, the only store cats know as of right now is Footaction in springflied mall. and they only have 24 pairs, so i would say cats should line up, casue my mans told me that cats is sleeping out at that place casue they open at 6am .. so to all my Nova Nt's Good Luck

yeah, it's all hype. they're mediocre at best. the only reason to cop 'em is to trade 'em for sneakers that you really want.

JM; quick question-

my boy at footaction says theyve been getting emails and are DEF getting them BUT they werent in todays shipment....what are the chances of a special shipment? or even late shipment....is this common or are they just not getting them?

thanks-
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
my boy at footaction says theyve been getting emails and are DEF getting them BUT they werent in todays shipment....what are the chances of a special shipment? or even late shipment....is this common or are they just not getting them?

Theres always chance of late shipments which sometimes come a few days/week after release.

Hey, Thanks rockme11... where is expressions in boston?? What stores do they have them in RI..?? I might just drive down there if they get more than here in boston..

Quote:
Yeah I would like to know the same. Whoever is going to NTNY what time are you planning on lining up ?

i'll be there aorund 12:00 or 1:00 a.m just to check out the crowd and how it's going. i already got my pair early for a little bit more, but it's worth it. beats standing in line, in the cold. i'll just go to meet some niketalkers. i'll be driving a blue xb scion. be wearing a baby blue jordan cap and red vandals
trust me i am one person who could care less about matching hahaha. see you kids there.
SNEAKER ART written by:: Ben Velazquez.......Cleveland "The CLdriva" Neal

www.bklynbasements.com/#

^^^
expressions in boston is downtown i think. around here you can check footaction in emerald sq mall. also expressions is
in pawt, and 2 stores in providence. good luck rockme 11

Bigben holla at me on aim - play80ysince82

Back
Top Bottom