Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Jeez so many posts about the altitudes...almost every other post are about them...(asking wat spots are going to get them etc.) If you dont know where to get them by now...you're most likely going to end up empty-handed.

^^ so far the car has brought me nothing but good, it's affordable and small. i get a ton of compliments with my lil truck. atleast i know that i can pay my monthly bill on this car, an dnot be driving around in an escalade but with no money in my pockets. so as for wack. i dont see it. :lol:
laugh.gif

SNEAKER ART written by:: Ben Velazquez.......Cleveland "The CLdriva" Neal

www.bklynbasements.com/#

I have a feeling that everyone is liningh up in vain, theres still gonna be enough pairs. I just feel as though these are too hyped. I don't think they're nearly as limited as some of ya'll are making them out to be.

I'll be by Foot Action and Dr Jays when they open. I WOULD skate to Fulton, but the snow is killing it. If you see a white kid with some kicks(FCs,SBs,w/e) who might look out of place...or is skating(even more out of place), feel free to say hi.
AIM-GOLDENCHILDZ1
[email protected]
RUNYAKICKS!

Ahmad Rashad Is My Main Man.

dunno bout yall but im rollin to the slauson swap meet in a sec to cop em then go referee a basketball game with em tomorrow. Ima even throw sum technicals in em.
AKA Kuruptygotti
WANTED SZ 11 USED INDIGLOS XIV

So I'm at McDonald's about to pickup my McGriddle and I see the Seattle PI to the left of me. So I say to myself "NEW5ENSE on the front page."

A segment from the Seattle PI
------------------------------------------------------------------------

By KRISTEN MILLARES BOLT
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

Blake Ganac will have waited outside of downtown Seattle's Niketown for more than 57 hours by the time he gets his hands on a pair of Nike's latest pair of sneakers -- the limited-edition Air Jordan Retro 13.

Rainier Valley resident Ganac, who already has more than a hundred pairs of sneakers, is at the front of a line of young men slumped in foldable nylon chairs along the sidewalk, languidly stretching out their Nike-clad feet.

Junior Coloma, right, and Blake Ganac wait at the head of the line at Seattle's Niketown store for the $150 Air Jordan Retro 13 shoes to go on sale.
"I am trying to buy all the shoes I couldn't afford when I was a kid," said Ganac, 18, a hip-hop artist who goes by the MC name Newsense. "It's a way for me to get my childhood back."

Very clever, Nike: Recycle old designs, this one a 1998 number that is now black and green. Send only 60 pairs of the $150 shoes to Seattle's Niketown, and scatter a few pairs in other shops. Watch the buzz grow before they go on sale at midnight tonight.

226jordans25_3.jpg

You can view more of the article online here.

edit* : I'll be there with my mistress in 2k5's :tongue:
tongue.gif

Don't know if this has been posted and I'm not reading all thoes pages, but for the Greensboro NC NTER's Footaction will have these.

they were showing us 3 t-shirts (the black one with greeen prints on it is sick), a polo shirt and something else at 9:30pm last night...

they handed out 53 bracelets at NT seattle last night... they have 60 bracelets and 3 pairs were auctioned off to NT employees.... so there were 4 bracelets left at 10:00on last night... i dont know if they handed out the rest of them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
"To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong." -Joseph Chilton Pierce

NIKETOWN NYC All ready has a line forming.I would think there are over 25 people.Could be more.Happy I don't need to be there.Believe me if I did not have the shoe I would be like all the other nuts and allready be on the line.The shoes go on sale at 8:00 am tomorrow.60 to 80 pairs are for sale.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

160 - I actually got lucky and found someone to hold me a spot...They are actually pretty close to the front too...like #1

Good Lookin My Dude...

:tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

Im so glad the flints will be online the 19th, I'll never wait that long for some shoes.

NYCBALLER-34-Your lucky someone is hold you a spot.Goodluck!
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

for the dc/md/va ppl, i just hit up georgetown. as far as i know, sports zone and gt players said they would NOT have the altitudes

these shoes are all hype my boy had em on today and there basically jus an all black pair of 13s you can barely see the green. theres nothing flashy about them. i decided to wait about a couple of weeks and cop the flints early

Back
Top Bottom