Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

SoCal Heads.......
Do you know ANYWERE that has a sz. 15?... ANYWARE, ive been looking al over for them.... do they make them in that sz?...Please NT give me a heads up

someone on this post just said they only go up to sz 14. not sure, but that's what they said. :\
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
good looking out... ive called probably 40 stores. all had sz. 13-14... i guess no 15's exist... but thanks anyways

how come no sites got the altitudes? :nerd:
nerd.gif

If you say Fresh in your post, you better be talking about Doug E.....

^^^^ No online sales for these, strictly Niketowns and Urban accounts only. Other than reseller websites who are going to charge a lot more.
I need Jordan VI's (any color, NDS/DS) size 11.5
E-mail me at [email protected]

Quote:
Headin' out to NTNY right now...any chance of gettin' a def. spot?
people said there's about 60 people there at around 7. seems like alot and still alot more people going. better hurry.

Last edited:
I just got back from NIketown ATLANTA midnight release and It was straight crazy, It had to be about 200 folks trying to get 60 pairs of shoes, but I got there at 5:30 and I was the 3rd person to buy my Alt and now I can sleep in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my man works at shoe city and he said they got them. They probably dont even know especially if it was a female.
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

Is anyone camping out already at NTLA. If anyone is, watch out for hail storms that might roll ur way. The weather is crazy rite now, it was raining awhile ago, now it ain't, weird.

whats up with the relaese of these... i get every single pair that comes out and now all of a sudden Jordan cant produce a size 15?... please anyone prove me wrong?
BTW im in the So Cal area

is there anyone camping out at NTLA? someone told me that no one will be there until like 4am -5am. what time is everyone getting there?
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

I'm glad I'm not in SF or NY where half the neighborhood is waiting for these. If I knew that many people wanted them in my town I might pass.

Here in San Diego, I know a place that's getting them and I'm confident I can get there 30 minutes before they open and get my pair...we'll see how that works out. I'll let you know tomorrow how I make out, but I ain't "camping out" for these.

It's 2:07 am.Any report at niketown nyc.I am sure there is a very strong smell of liquor and marijuana in the air.Good thing I am not there.I might get the shakes smelling the weed after not smoking for 38 days.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

^ just got home from work and tired, probably head over there around 5 or 5:30, ince the parking in the back opens @ 6 i beleive

EDIT - for NTLA

anyone goin to valley fair in SJ for these???
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod

I heard that theres already cats lining up outside of NTNY and they only have 60 pairs. I just got back from footaction and they had 400 pairs, but the employees kept like 40 for themselves. Footaction wasn't bad nothing really happened, except some line cutters, but it was all good in the end. NTNY right now you're not even guaranteed the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom