Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

I wasI was the 1st person in line @ Ubiq in Philly. When the guy showed up at the store, he said they had only 8 pairs....he had an 11, so i was cool. Then when they get ready to open the store he pops his head out and says, "WE've gotta problem, all we have is 2 pairs of szze 10. Employees boght the rest." I was kinda pissed at the time, and so were the people in line behind me. but now i am home, and dont really care.

...just my story...kinda sucks, but oh well.

if anyone's selling a size 11, hit me up @ [email protected]
See I'm pretty like Clay is, bright like the day is, beats from my fleet be sweet like sugar ray is" --MOS DEF

dang, I went to Footaction in Serramonte @ like 4 in the morning and there were hella cats there. The thing was that since we could not yet park in front then alone line up to wait in line. It was a mess, there were atleast close to 200 cats there. I was like 30 people behind from the last pair. It was mayne! N e wayz for yall Nters who were there I was the one with the Lightning XVII, I already got a pair but wanted to cop another one, oh well here I come ebay!
"What we do in life, echos an eternity"

To finish the story from greenspoint in houston. Some lady that worked there was caking a lot of people(including me) saying the sizes were sold out. So to make a long story short I waited till the line died down and went back in and was able to get 3 pairs. 2-8.5 and 1-9.5. Patience is a virtue. Oh yeah that lady that was caking people got her back windshield broken out by somebody. True karma. Anybody wanna trade me with a 11.5 or a 12.
Aim: IkeChris2003
[email protected]

To finish the story from greenspoint in houston. Some lady that worked there was caking a lot of people(including me) saying the sizes were sold out. So to make a long story short I waited till the line died down and went back in and was able to get 3 pairs. 2-8.5 and 1-9.5. Patience is a virtue. Oh yeah that lady that was caking people got her back windshield broken out by somebody. True karma. Anybody wanna trade me with a 11.5 or a 12.
Aim: IkeChris2003
[email protected]

Went to NTNY at around 1am or something...was about 135th on line. At around 4 we realized we weren't most likely getting our pairs so we just bounced and went to the NBA Store. We were like among the first ten heads...

We had to wait unti 10am for them to open though, and they only had 60 pairs...but I got my size.

For the people that got their Altitudes at the store today, did any of you guys saw the clothing that was suppose to go with the Altitudes? Any pics or pricing for them? Just curious what other clothes they have for the shoe. Thanks.

I couldnt find them anywhere out here in florida they were sold out. someone even got shot out here. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Wanted Oly 6's, air jordan 1's. all 10 1/2 carmines & air hares.

boston sold out??? :nerd:
nerd.gif

i slept..... :lol:
laugh.gif
...im trying to be upset about it but i had a crazy night so i cant......anyways who got a 11.5 for retail :lol:
laugh.gif

<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
For the people that got their Altitudes at the store today, did any of you guys saw the clothing that was suppose to go with the Altitudes? Any pics or pricing for them? Just curious what other clothes they have for the shoe. Thanks.

here's what i picked up today.
1y4d8g

1y4dc1

1y4dcj

Waited in line for about 2-3 hours at Houston Bellfort/Telephone Active Athlete and got 2 pairs of sz 10 for 324 dollars. Well worth it, I'd say! Froze my butt off in the rainy weather but I got the shoes nonetheless. Can you belive it, the one day I wait in Houston, it has cold temperature.

I was so close to goin to UBIQ this morning, thank god I didn't.

I'm gonna head down to Philly a little later, probably won't find them., but ohh well.
Cru Thin

AIM:UNC3536021 E-mail:[email protected]

Quote:
supremedunks, my heart goes out to you dawg, RIP, that ain't even funny, sorry man.

Quote:
I think that's every NT'ers worst nightmare.

Getting your credit card denied on a limited release shoe. Ouch.

Quote:
I would go INSANE if that happened to me. Like you said, Lesson learned.

Its cool though, I didnt really like the Altitudes. I just bought into the hype. I was just angry, because I stayed in the cold for about 13hours, and didnt get anything. Next time, I'll be better prepared with atleast two fund options, incase one doesnt work. The camping experience was fun though, minus the cold weather.
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

went to roosevelt field at 4:45 wit my boy, waited for about 2 hours with 10 of the chillest people I have met, then it got crazy, cursing, people pushing, fighting. Dude behind me is like "i'm goin before you, if you go before me, i'll cut you". Too bad I aint shook :D
happy.gif
...but ya 10th person on line, got my pair, my size, dipped out the back of footaction cuz chuggas were wilin out

shoes are
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
Its cool though, I didnt really like the Altitudes. I just bought into the hype. I was just angry, because I stayed in the cold for about 12 hours, and didnt get anything. Next time I'll make sure to have two types of funds ready.

where did u go where they were sold out?

LOL at all you dudes that had to wait in lines i went to my local spot in albany ny and picked them up at 1030 easily. I was lucky enough to get the last pair in my size though :D
happy.gif
o yea didnt get raped 165 even. they also had the matching JB shirts but didnt have no sizes left

Philly heads - Ubiq on Center City didnt have anything but size 10.... the one in the gallery had all sizes. I was one of the first in lines :pimp:
pimp.gif

---
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I'VE over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I SUCCEED."

The price at UptempoAir.com jumped from $230 to $290 for this shoes. Crazy rape prices. I'd just save that money for 2 pairs of Flints.

^^ Yo how much was they charging and did they sell out? You look like funny in that pic like "Yeah I'm bout to get some skins with these bad boys".

NTATL was crazy!!! I got in and got my 11 easily, but there was a dude in front of me that flipped his wristband for $150!!! :wow:
eek.gif

I was playing some guy in Mario on the DS all night. It was cool. After that we went to Waffle House and went home. Woke up this morning and went to work 4 real in 5 Points. Long story short, 10 pairs. :D
happy.gif

It's funny cuz I can't stand these shoes. Personally I think that they're the ugliest XIII released. I don't even have a pair for me. I was just pickin up for my people. lol

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

I3i11yD33 and thebirdman1stunner, thanks for the info.

I'm not tryin to spend 200 on them. But ima still head down and peep the scene in Philly.
Cru Thin

AIM:UNC3536021 E-mail:[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom