Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Man releases bring the bad in people. Today my friend got screwed by some black chick who was behind us 5th in line . She ended up being 1st i was like wtf.. i fricken got her mad early and i ain't first line.

Ubiq was straight up 150... sneakervilla is LIMITED ONE PER CUSTOMER they also charge retail ($150) BUTTTTT not only can u only get one but u HAVE to buy a shirt... u cant get the sneaks without the shirt...

PS - i hate to say it but it is sold out in Ubiq and Sneakervillas down center city.Ubiq sold them out 10 minutes after the door opened.
---
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I'VE over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I SUCCEED."

I picked these up at FA. There for about 40 mins, met some cool peeps and was out. The LRG shirt picked up earlier in the week.
1y4jmb

1y4kz5

"I'll just walk around with a manly strut..." -Em

got to my spot at 5 am today...it was so unoraganized that a dude who came 2 hours after me got a pair and i didnt >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

sz11 CALIS up for trade...need a pair in sz 9/9.5...hit me up on aim-MR ISURRI or MIKEYSNIKES21

SD heads: Can I get a report on how you got yours?

My boys copped me a pair and a pair for himself at Footaction at Plaza... they were like 4th in line or something. They checked out Shieks, already a line there.. Other homie didn't get his at Sheiks at Fashion, sucks for him... How was Chinamans? We were going to go there, but folks was lining up on friday night.

I'd like to know how the NTLV and other Vegas spots were... I just hope a buncha so cal suckas didnt head on over there and jack the locals
Coming in at 91 its... EMAIL!!!!! [email protected]

got to carlsbad mall at 930 am. nobody in line. got my pair.

jd58
SDTEAM SD 3 LA 0
AIM : jdubbz58​

I need to go out and get mine like now.
DON'T BUY/TRADE WITH NTer "Sexspert". Sent out DS Oly's for nubuck XII, never got money or shoes back.

dang i didnt even know they were in carlsbad... i went all the way to downtown san diego..got there at 5am...no one was there...slept till like 7am in the car..few heads started popin up...got minez at around 945.

^^^^^ went to shieks and got my pair and saw all them people at FA walked out :tongue:
tongue.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
cus i had 1 extra pair in my car :D
happy.gif

YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

this is the MOST over Hyped Jz of ALL TIME!!! this is stewpid.... but it's funny how crazy people are getting... living 100+ for 30 pairs :rofl:
roll.gif

luckly the flints will b GR or this would b insane.... people getting shot

SF BAY AREA
49ers 4 Life

shiekh in northridge is so messed up ....they let someone try em on yesterday and didnt have em today....then they said they got a shipment and no altitudes tehn the one in valencia said tehy didnt get it cuz the one in northrdige got the shipment and now i end up with no altitudes >:
mad.gif
i actually like these >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
Clickity Clank Clickity Clank the money goes into my piggy bank....

I'm going to hit my L-R-G spot today to see if I can cop that same shirt dude had above.

Well I just woke up :lol:
laugh.gif
I hear some of yall been awake for a long time.

I don't even like em that much but I have been looking at them for the past week, :lol:
laugh.gif

They never tell me n0,the m0st they say is n0t here

I only got 127 |I
tired.gif
O well I guess i will cop from NTers once my money money comes in :evil:
devil.gif
HOw much yall resellin for 200ish i aint payin over dat |I
tired.gif

DAmn I woke up at 6:30 got there at 7 and there was 20 people in line. Both FA and Shiek were 2 stores apart. They sold out within 5 people in line. What a waste of time.

619 area fashion valley. san diego cali.

West Covina was the worst, the security guards didn't open the doors cause the mall supposedly didn't opened at ten, The shiekhs opened at eight, when the malls doors don't open til ten. It's eight o clock, the security comes 2 the door and tells everyone lining up, that the mall don't open til ten. Some guy comes 2 the doors that where waiting at 2 get in, has bought the shoes already. Somehow, he found a way into 2 the mall, I see where that guy came out from and I start 2 follow some guys to get inside the mall. I was able scoop 2 up a pair for friend, the guy at shiekhs was a real shady guy, letting some guys buy up 2 four pairs at once, knowing well that he had a big ole' line outside the mall doors waiting 2 get there pairs. It was a crazy site.

Back
Top Bottom