Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

These are my pairs i picked up i had no problem getting them at all i will be throwing some on ebay so check it out.

1z6azc

1z6b2d

1z6b74

these are for sale too.

1z6b92

Check my link for items for sale.

ebay auctions click here!!!!!
I need some nubucks baddly sz 9.5 or 10 hit me up.

Quote:
I have a sz 11 for trade. i am looking for a sz 15 but will trade up for a bigger sz ONLY. i will also buy a sz 15. hit me up at [email protected]. i also need to know if these came out anywhere in nj in any store. let me know thanks asap.

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe sz14 was the biggest size.

Peep the sig. Size 8 altitude for sale. HOUSTON PICK UP ONLY. Email me for offers. No low ball. Perfect gift for either you or your wifey. Email now before its too late.

+281NORTHWEST HOUSTON TEXAS[I LOVE ADIDAS]713+

EMAIL : [email protected]

Quote:
Dude is a moron. Why come on NT and say there is a store that is getting them and have all of us guess. You said you werent going to get any so why not answer the inboxs individually. Its the least you can do for all the rukus you have caused.

Haha. I'm a moron. O.K. Youre the one having a heart attack over some horribly ugly shoes. I was just letting some of you know that you will have second chance. Some of us have a life and dont have time to answer 30 inboxes. Dude ruined it for the rest of you. Everybody instant message this fool and tell him how much of an idiot he is. Good luck on getting your shoes sucka.

Dont try to use me as a scape goat. I got my pairs.. If I knew where they were re-releasing I would tell my fellow NTers. I smell BS on your part. Your a moron, plain and simple. You shouldnt have opened your mouth if you didnt want people looking for help.

You dont belong on NT.

Quote:
You dont belong on NT.

You're right .I don't. I'm not a kid that takes stuff personal on a shoe site. I respect the wishes of the shop owners not to say any more until they were in stock.
Oh I forgot this is NT, I should look out for a bunch of ppl I don't know and will probably will not ever know, instead of good friends. Moron.

just share the info man, we will greatly appreciate....
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
Clickity Clank Clickity Clank the money goes into my piggy bank....

Anybody know if any stores near Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh area is releasing them on March 1st?

AIM: AirGC30
[/b]

I spoke with one of the guys @ Kickz101 here in Australia and they said they are getting them in 2 days - but nobody in Australia really knows about this color so if you need a pair i would get in contact with them as they will be getting a good size run. They will be AUD$260.00 which is about USD$190.00.

Just lookin out for everyone here :smile:
smile.gif

^ Don't forget to factor in about $US40 for shipping too to America.

I find this quite weird that they've made no official mention of these dropping on their messageboard/website, even though I knew they were getting stock.

I thought they'd at least release the black/uni.blue 1.5s before these!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Whats up NT,

Just wanted to post to show everyone who didnt get them to be patient and dont sweat it. You'll get yours somehow, someway.. You might have to pay a little more, but hey, thats how it goes.

Im in Toronto and I just copped mine yesterday at around 3pm, no line up, no hassle. Not bad considering a total of 0 stores in CANADA received the Altitudes straight from NIKE and about 3-5 stores nationwide will ever get them (through 2nd party sources who got them from NIKE). As far as I know there are only 25-50 pairs in the country.

Peace yall

Sole Purpose CEO - PHILLYSOPHICAL
Fat Guy Shoe Swagger
905 Brampton 416 Toronna
"Hoooray for me!" - Chappelle

Back
Top Bottom