Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

NT Chicago, and to think that people still waited when they should of known they wouldn't get a pair. and to think a place still had them yesterday
1109705357_dsc00736.jpg

1109705358_dsc00737.jpg

So drained. No Altitudes for me. And its a shame its a limited release but people lucky enough to buy them can buy UNLIMITED amounts. Defeats the whole purpose...

darn...ne1 sellin altitudes size 9.5...i waited 2 hours at NTown L.A, but dint get them...help me out..because i aint givin' uP,. just EZinbox me

Hey all, anyone know if they sell em in Omaha, Nebraska?? Thats crazy, I've been lookin all over the place for em, and I finally got my account accepted today, and today is my birthday, but need some Alts! Ebay is too much, $350!!

waited online today at Dr. Jays on Fordham Road from 8am to 1pm and shoes didn't get to the store yet. (store said it was opening at 9am.) I was about number 25 inline and all the people ahead of me were getting all the size 9-10's so i was >:
mad.gif
. but after waiting inline for 5 hours cold and frusterated, i struck a deal with a kid sellin his size 10's, who had his size 10's there and was just lookin to get a pair to sell. horrible day waiting in the snow and the cold, but they are definatley worth it. Anyways, i don't even know if Dr. Jays ever got the shoes, because as soon as i got the kicks i was out. Any one know if they got them and wat time they started letting people in to the store, because i drove by at 1:30 and i still saw the same people standing in the same spot online.

I knew the day I saw these in the Jordan Magazine they would be like this. I never got my size either. I did pick up an 11 though, check the sig or ebay for that
[[/url]
it's one life one love so there can only be one king​

dr jays on 34 got them, and they started selling them around 11:15 am...........it was very tenious moments to say the least, with jerks trying to cut in line, but in the end, i got my 9.5.....................

reached the limit on my main name LOVEtheXIV...

Hope this doesnt infuriate anyone :b
tongue.gif

4a_3.JPG

dc_3.JPG

Over 300 jordans.

I'm always looking for DS or NDS size 12, 12.5 and 13 XIV's! If you havem hit me up at [email protected] or AIM EddieMack11.
SAINT JOSEPHS UNIVERSITY HOLLA!

U hope u dont infuriate anyone...Me n my friend been mad 4 dayz bcuz we couldnt get our hands or eyes even on a pair...n ur makin designs on the floor with them |I
tired.gif

DAMN....Id pay 160 in a minute for a pair of altitudes... :wow:
embarassed.gif

So if anybody has multiples pairs of size 9.5 or 10 and wouldlike to make 2005 worthwhile to this point for me by being willin to sell them...holla at me

AIM:tdDateDoctr2311
email:[email protected]

It really suck for those nters overseas who had absolutely no way to cop bcuz they weren't online. But it's all good no need to cry over spilt milk, just gotta wait til the hype is over and hope the price drops.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

I jus want ta say im new to nike talk and have been reading this post for a minute. I jus found heaven were there are poeple who indulge in jordans like I do. Well if there is anybody who is tryin ta sell a pair of alts in a size holla at me asap.

AIM: Jordanfanatic68

Quote:
those are not yours!

Apparently some of us cant read - as stated above the pics...I have 2 NT user names...when I reach the limit on one, I switch to the other
WANTED: XIV's DS sz 12.5 or 13
SAINT JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY CLASS OF 2004 HOLLA!....

[email protected] or AIM EddieMack11

Bah, how in the world did u get 9 pairs??? And where from? I would like to get 1 pair :frown:
frown.gif
but wouldnt pay more than $200 for. Ill buy a 10.5 for 200 on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom