Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

I just picked up a new digital camera & some altitudes and wanted to know the best sites to post the pics!!!

I just want to know if it's a damn package and if so what comes with it, if not what apparel is being released with it.

those are ******edly ugly
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

This is for all 818 L.A. NT'ers...I just spoke to a Footaction manager (Northridge mall) and he DID know about the black/altitude 13's, he said that Niketown's release date is SATURDAY, Feb.26 and Footaction's release date is TUESDAY, March 1st.
I need Nubuck 12's size 11.5
E-mail me at [email protected]

Quote:
This is for all 818 L.A. NT'ers...I just spoke to a Footaction manager (Northridge mall) and he DID know about the black/altitude 13's, he said that Niketown's release date is SATURDAY, Feb.26 and Footaction's release date is TUESDAY, March 1st.

much appreciated info Big Joe
pimp.gif

u sure, i talked to the manager at footaction and he wasn't sure if they were gonna get em at the northridge mall
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

nice imma cop em there then...i dont really feel like goin all the way to ntla...good lookin out...i might c u there
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

Quote:

Again...for the 1000th time...this is OLD information that Miguel has...

As of this past Thursday, the release at Footaction's will be 2.26.2005 just like everyone else...

Quite asking FA's managers...the information is HERE on NIKETALK...where the CORRECT information ALWAYS IS...

JM

Is FOOTACTION getting the altitudes officially here in nyc ??????
Soon as the verse starts, I eat at an MC's heart
What is he thinkin? How not to go against me, smart!
And it's absurd, how people hang on ev-ery word
I'll probably NEVER get the props I feel I ever deserve

^^^ Nah the release date for footaction is on MARCH 1ST. Also the footaction in the mall where I work at only has 50 pairs.

^^^ how u kno dat march 1st is the official date for footaction????

Quote:
^^^ Nah the release date for footaction is on MARCH 1ST. Also the footaction in the mall where I work at only has 50 pairs.

Two things...

1. The release WAS believed to be 3.1.2005 @ Footaction...this has changed in the past couple of days to "officially" being 2.26.2005, just like everyone else...3.1.2005 was ALWAYS the "appx" date

2. The FA in your mall has ZERO pair...unless they got a manifest for them this morning (Saturday) they don't know how many, if any they are getting...

JM

any other places online selling these like Nikewiz? No rape price and taking PayPal? Thanks in advance.
Jordans Sizes 9-10 Wanted:Retro AJ 1 Royal/Black, Any AJ VII's PERIOD, OG or Retro AJ IX Olives, OG AJ XIII White/Black/Red, AJ XVII Lightnings, AJ XVII Crocs
I Need Boxes and Stuff

^^ yeah I just got my information today so I do know what I'm talking about. So if you don't want to believe me you don't have to. Just know that I wouldn't post if I wasn't sure about my info.

^^^ where u located???

CreekBoy- JM knows his stuff. Dont try to fight it, he is almost always correct with his info.

White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Is it true there will be a 1 per person limit??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

for footaction it's a limit for employees, they can only buy one on their discount. But for a regular customer there are no limits.

Back
Top Bottom