Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Damn. Any place going to have them closer than NikeTown Seattle? If thats the case ill see yall there. Guarentee Im the first in line. 2 pairs.
Now a ****a got bacon to bake
Harlem shake nah Im in Harlem the shakin weight
Shakin the bait, shakin the jakes
Kill you, shoot the funeral up
then Harlem shake at ya wake

Is 200 shipped a good price? I just bought a pair and they're being shipped right now. :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

sac heads is only gettaclue is gettin em on the 26?cuz i calld fa and a mexican chick said march 1st <50Pairs>

3 pairs for me
My girl Serena is back ) ( I'm at www.atlrunner.com
Michael Jordan need to purchase the Miami heat,And the Heat need new jerseys.I love air jordans III IV V and sometimes XI
I do not wear Jerseys with one number on them

already copped 2 pair in OKLAHOMA
"If you aint gettin paper what you up in the game for?"-Chamillionaire (KOOPA)

footaction in the northridge mall is gettin them....imma b at ntla like at 4 if they open at 8, hope thats early enough :\
ohwell.gif
i hate gettin my dad up for shoes...
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

For all the Massachusetts heads i called almost every kicks store and i just keep getting jerked around. One place will say another, i call there and they say "yes we are" i respond with are u sure and they say "well, i dunno".... anybody else from the bean know more i find to find a spot to cop these! thx
* BeanTown Stand Up! *

For all the Massachusetts heads i called almost every kicks store and i just keep getting jerked around. One place will say another, i call there and they say "yes we are" i respond with are u sure and they say "well, i dunno".... anybody else from the bean know more i find to find a spot to cop these! thx
* BeanTown Stand Up! *

stienway st. Will be getting them tomorrow/tongiht. $200 plus tax. "The Lane" Queens NYC (R, V Trains)

can anyone put up a list of ALL the FA in NY that will be getting them??....and im not too familiar with the midnight release in NT...can someone elaborate?...can the public actually buy these shoes after midnight hits!?!?....thanx in advance!!....and whats a good time to get there??

I just calledmy local FA!! Now they are not sure if they are getting them, and they also told me that march 1st will be the release date... is this confirmed????

Quote:
sac heads is only gettaclue is gettin em on the 26?cuz i calld fa and a mexican chick said march 1st <50Pairs>
MY homie @ GC said they are getting sizes 9 and up. I talked to some black guy a FA arden yesterday and he said they will sell on the 26 of feb. I don't know what the hell is going on.
mn

[email protected]

Quote:
How many pairs will NTSF get and is it comfirmed that its a midnite release?

What time is everybody goin to line up?undefined

80 pairs, prolly 60 after employees, 110% sure they will open at midnight. I'll be there first is you see me way whats up I'll be the one with a backpack looking tired and hungry. I went there yesterday and I asked 4 employees too to make sure

i am from houston, so does anybody know who is getin the shoes here and will they limit the how many a person can buy? thanks

Quote:
FOR THE 100TH TIME IS NIKE.COM GONNA RECEIVE THIS SHOE?

These will not be available on Nike.com, Jumpan23.com, Footaction.com, or any other chain store websites.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

Anybody know about any Mom & Pop stores gettiing them in MD? im going to check a couple out later on in the week so ill be back w/ an update. Yes DTLR is getting them, I used to work there... already spoke w/ them...not getting a lot of pairs
I can't leave the ball alone the game needs me.
Haters try to shut me down it aint easy.
- Pharaoh

no way nike.com or jumpman23.com must have these. is would suck if they they didnt. can sum1 holler at a nike rep plz on the phone or chat live online. greatly appreciate it

HEY SEATTLE HEADS, SINCE THERE ARE GOING TO BE CALI AND OREGON HEADS COMING UP TO OUR NIKETOWN. I SAY WE ALL GET THERE AROUND NOON AND HOLD OUR STAND. SKIP CLASS AND WAIT WITH US, WE WILL MAKE A BIG CIRCLE. REMEMBER, THERE ARE 60 PAIRS. WE GOT TO WATCH OUR FOR EACH OTHER. SO WHAT ABOUT WE STAY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

WHO HERE IS FROM SEATTLE? WHO HERE IS PLANNING ON GETTING THE ALTITUDES? WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE? MY FRIENDS AND I ARE GOING TO BE IN A BIG CIRCLE(HOPLEFULLY) WITH CHAIRS, GAMECUBES, BOOM BOXES, SNACKS AND WHAT NOT.

"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Back
Top Bottom