Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Is serramonte mall any stores gonna have em ? Great Mall ? Newark mall ? ANY MALL ! in Bay Area ? i know NTSF ill be there fo sho
[/b]
[/b]​

Too bad there's only gonna be 40 pairs left at Niketown Seattle after the employees get theirs. Guess all u guys coming from out of town will be OUT OF LUCK...since all the Seattle headz will be there early!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

like i said the first time, " THESE KICKS ARE NO WHERE NEAR LIMITED IF FOOTACTION IS GETTIN THEM."

pickyourshoes.com had a fsr of altitude xiii's for 269.99. sold out in a couple of hours. these kicks will definitely jump in price.

Quote:
" THESE KICKS ARE NO WHERE NEAR LIMITED IF FOOTACTION IS GETTIN THEM."

Believe what you want my friend, but I wouldn't dare get caught sleeping on these. There are a ton of Footactions where I live at and so far there's only 1 store that I know will get these. It's going to be horrible at that mall, just like to CG XI's, I'd much rather pay a reasonable rape price than to stand in line for 6-8 hours having to fight with people over a pair of shoes.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

so i spoke 2 a nike rep on the phone. i was saddend that they wont be avaliable on nike.com she told me only 7 niketowns will be getting them and only major demanding footactions, dr jays, sports authority (like whoa) and urban accts. she even mentioned how they may only be about 18-36 pairs in each size at the niketowns so i could only think those will be sizes from 8-11.

anyhow, i really dont wanna deal with the drama of getting on line at niketown NYC that saturday evening when i could be clubbing or chillin with my boys at the strip club hahahaa heheeh hohooh. ahem anyway dont mind me, but being that im starting to get caught in the hype i might just have to go all out and go to niketown. i just gotta see these kicks firsthand hopefully i come across them b4 the release date . because to much leather for me on these major creases

I got my pair of melo 2's but i think i'll get caught out there when these come out.

Thank goodness I know my stores in nyc.I just my second pair.No stupid *** line at 4:00 am till 8:00am crap at niketown nyc or anyother line for that matter.Got my second pair for $210.00. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

Damm and its raining in SF...Everybody better bring there Goretex coats and a tent. Its going to be a very very LONG day at NTSF
ohwell.gif
This sucks!!!O well...The shoe is still smoking
pimp.gif

Just an illkid from the bay loving kicks.....White T-shirt...Blue Jeans.....and NIKES!!!!

i copped of nike wiz but im still tryin to get another pair. im in MD and ill probably hit iverson mall check shoe city and dtlr

this is really getting outrageous...errwhere i call nobody knows anything and im not payin these crazy rape prices that are out here, how did this release become so bananas?!
* BeanTown Stand Up! *

If anyone is looking for the altitude 13s, i can probably accomdate most sizes.

im in nyc and im willing to meet up or ship

if youre interested please send your offers to [email protected] or ezinbox me-please no absurd offers.

plenty of refrences, etc...

pics will be up tonight, thanks.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
time to put the reseller fitteds on.....
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----

SD HEADSchina man its going to get them talk to chico
South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

Back
Top Bottom