Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

is the niketown in Denver getting these. or any store for that matter. i know i'm getting the Lebron Af1s thats coming to Denver, but i need these too

Quote:
They never get anything good. BTW, you gettin em Chrome?

Naw...I'm passing on them, but I will be copping the Steels in May tho :wink:
wink.gif

[/center]

i doubt footaction will sell for more then retail. a corporation selling for more then retail? they will get majjjjor HEAT from consumers if they even try...
email - [email protected]<br>
aim - jarvboyant

I seriously doubt it too...Just going by what the employee told me...It just might be whatever the manager wants to do becuz I am getting my pairs from footaction too either today or tomm and not just because I know the guy either, he will be selling them early....Go figure

Jumpmanforever: Yes, the Footaction is in the Northridge mall, but they say they will sell them on March 1st and not before.
I just talked to the manager at NTLA, and he said they will open at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday the 26th. Get in line!!
I need Nubuck 12's size 11.5
E-mail me at [email protected]

SAC HEADS-

FA Arden and Getta Clue at DP will be getting a small amount of pairs.

Good luck.
[/center]

if nayone in north carolina knows where shoe city is located or the phone number please ezinbox me

how many pairs will footaction in hilltop mall be getting? will shiekh be getting these?
MADDEN
Oakland Raiders
Better come correct #24​

I heard that he retro card for for the 13 will limited editon black and green and to be the only card with the altitudes on the 13's pic. anyone head about this if so pics or photoshop please.....
TEAM 8BALL​
Tha most important part of tha game!! [email protected]--EZ​
[/center]

^ Nah it's the same as the other XIII's, my boy showed me his pair earlier today.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom