Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

my Shoe City said march 19th HUH? :\
ohwell.gif
and DTLR "says" they aint getting them. both dudes i talked to were ******ed so i'll check back closer to release day

Yo this is @#%$ YO!!GETTACLUE IS NOW GONNA GET LIKE ONLY 30-40 pairs cuz this one guy told me that they let their homies in first<wtff is up with that and ima be in line for freakin 9 hrs n @#%$<>there are 9 workers and each of them has more than 5 homies wtf thats hella bs YO

^^ woah calm down, GC is only getting a small amount and each employee is allowed to buy a pair for themselves.

Calm down.
s55​

Hey I need the closet place from Apple Valley Victiorville area in CA. Better yet around the Ontario Mills

Quote:
Yo this is @#%$ YO!!GETTACLUE IS NOW GONNA GET LIKE ONLY 30-40 pairs cuz this one guy told me that they let their homies in first<wtff is up with that and ima be in line for freakin 9 hrs n @#%$<>there are 9 workers and each of them has more than 5 homies wtf thats hella bs YO
calm down dude they were reported so they dont do that anymore...besides, u cant wait 9 hours....remember what happened 2 campers when the hemp dunks came out???
i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

sz11 CALIS up for trade...need a pair in sz 9/9.5...hit me up on aim-MR ISURRI of MIKEYSNIKES21

no camping in the gay downtown mall, IKON SUCKS, and these will sell like hot cakes, unlike the overly hyped olympics, i just need these to resell to payoff my SL55 coupe :pimp:
pimp.gif

damn....all this hype is getting me worried >D
grin.gif
.... anyone know how many we can purchase at Niketown?
"What we do in life, echos an eternity"

im not campin out and yes u could camp out its matters if u call ldt secruity and im comin at 1 o clock and i think the mall is open at that time

damn I need a pir bad. still loking around here in bk. I'm tryin to pay like $180 but i doubt it'll work.

Yo I called Packer shoes in new jersey and the price is $225.00.Not bad but by no means great.160's deep gave me a store in manhattan but by the time I went there it was sold out.It was $5.00 less.

i had no idea this was gonna be so serious. man. i hope i get my pair at seattle NT. i'm gonna be pissed if i don't. 60 pairs only? how many pairs do they have in every size? 5? man that sucks.

i usually wear a 7, which is kids and i thought i was gonna get these for a deal. hahahaha. i guess imma have to get a 7.5 at 150? these ARE gonna be 150 at NT right? i sure hope so, i ain't gonna spend more than that before tax.

so what time is every seattle head gonna go to NT? i don't wanna go too early and go too late. rrrr. i've never gone to a night release so i don't know how it works. ahhhhh...i don't wanna look like the bum that stands outside of NT yelling at the people driving by. LOL

What time is everyone heading out to NTLA? Can't wait for these shoes. Hope to see you fellow NT's there.

Got mine today from Nikewiz. I hope you like the pics.
alt16hd.jpg

alt21ct.jpg

Quote:
no camping in the gay downtown mall, IKON SUCKS, and these will sell like hot cakes, unlike the overly hyped olympics, i just need these to resell to payoff my SL55 coupe

reselling would only earn u about 75 a shoe...and u "own" a SL55, which is a 150g car. if ya really got the money to drive that whip around, you wouldnt need to resell jordans. ne1 else smell some bull poo poo?

Back
Top Bottom