Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Quote:
So how many Nters are going to the Seattle Niketown for the Altitudes? What time are you guys going? Lets get a head count.
I'll be there with a few people.

You linin up at 9 PM?

[/center]

how limited are they could anyone answer this because i heard it was only 3000 pairs so could someone please help clarify this please thanx.

i guess ill prolly get in line when i get out of school. ppl think im crazy that i wait hours in line for shoes

Quote:
how limited are they could anyone answer this because i heard it was only 3000 pairs so could someone please help clarify this please thanx.
let's get realistic about it. i just checked with my footaction and they're getting them. if they're getting them, then probably all foot actions are getting them. then you got to include the niketowns. i say around 25,000 pairs.

the internet makes my life easier.
142 pairs since 1996.....

1-altitudes XIII
2-grey toes XIII
3-carolina XIII

Quote:
FliP SeNsAyShUn: any DC/MD NTers getting these?

...I Am...still contemplating from where though becuase i got work that morning >:
mad.gif
...most likely im going to work late 8)
glasses.gif

Hopefully stores around here won't be limiting them to 1 per customer.
Got any idea where you are getting yours at?

Quote:
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

[email protected]
AIM : BallaMentality

Glad I got my 2 pairs in new york city.Don't have to wait on any stupid line.I still might hit a one or two stores that will get the shoes.At these two stores not many people know the shoes are gonna be there.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

this is the 3rd time i've asked this. IS ANYPLACE IN KANSAS CITY GETTING THEM?i have looked @ every single page for a reply and know one has said anything.making shoe limited is fine, but @ least give everyone @ oppertunity to get them.

Quote:
let's get realistic about it. i just checked with my footaction and they're getting them. if they're getting them, then probably all foot actions are getting them. then you got to include the niketowns. i say around 25,000 pairs.

All Footactions arent getting them though ... my FA was one of the first to get M&N ... we also got Dirty AF2, West Indies AF1, a lot of other releases I didn't expect to get ... so I thought we might get them ... nope ...

BallaMentality, i got mine already but im tryin to get another pair have u heard anything about iverson mall gettin them. i heard pg plaza but i know they will go crazy fast. im checking for this store on georgia ave i just cant remember the name.

I might Camp-out to resell. :D
happy.gif
Money is money. I love money more than these shoes. So if anyone in the bay needs a pair, I will camp-out and resell to them for a reasonable price. :b
tongue.gif

-MiKey.

AIM: M I Y ABALLER24
E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:
Got any idea where you are getting yours at?
Im planning to get mines at PG Plaza. Ill be there at around 7:30. Is that too early? I wanna make sure I get a pair and I hope they dont sell out quickly

1. l Rice Rocket l
2. airjodan206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb
9. Seattle206

Jhoopstar1223

I was about to buy the 13s from that guy. I emailed him once to see if he could hook up a size 9 buy it now and he got back to me inlike 1 hour, he was real nice about everything, but his price was 160 shipped too, which was kinda suspect. So I asked him if I could just get a picture of the shoe with the box, and a little piece of paper that says sky and I haven't heard from him since.

Anyways, MD DC heads, where are yall goin? I know so far DTLR at PG and Footaction at City Place is gettin em but both of those places are gonna be packed. Imma keep lookin for new spots, but if any of yall have a good one and are feelin kinda generous hit the ezinbox. I'll try to see what else I can find myself too.

Back
Top Bottom