Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

any ideas on where these will be available in the boston area? i've been looking thought the posts and have not found any info, if anyone has any confirmation please hook me up thanks.

damn I know I probably aint gonna get an answer but anywher ein NYC getting them.

Quote:
i'm willing to trade my home rayguns DS size 9.5 for a pair

lol ill do it, if u throw in some money also, like 100 bucks, hahahahhaha, but thats only if i get a 9 1/2
IM LOOKING FOR ANY NIKE DUNK SB, SIZE 9.5-10 IN VERY GOOD CONDITION OR DEAD STOCK!!!!! [email protected]

4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
khmerster, what is your name and waht school u go too?

why dun you say.. hey my name is ".." and i go to ".." how bout you khmerster.

then i'll tell you if i knoe you or not if thats wut your tryin to figure out. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
i'm willing to trade my home rayguns DS size 9.5 for a pair

add some cash to the home rayguns and i'll trade you my away rayguns size 10 wit ya. i knoe u want it :evil:
devil.gif

To my CHICAGO NIKETOWNERS(The people coming there from outta town and Chicagoans)... I have a question... What time will NikeTown Chicago be opening?... And also when do you guys expect lines to start forming for those who've already had previous experiences with Niketown Chicago???

Holla Back ASAP :pimp:
pimp.gif

Does anybody know how many pairs are NTSF are going to get?

I think I might have to call in sick that day...Damm it
Just an illkid from the bay loving kicks.....White T-shirt...Blue Jeans.....and NIKES!!!!

Florida heads: Niketown Miami WILL get them! They open at 11:00 AM.
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

^^^^^ yeah i just called tooo. And it's first come first served, no wrist bands involved unless alot of peepz are there..... I WILL SEE YOU GUYS THERE....

i'm callin DTLR at iverson as we speak, i work at up against the wall next door, so hopefully i can get someone to hold them for me or get me a discount in exchange for a discount their way.

anyone in MD campin out? and where?
AFTERNOON[/b]
always sleep​

Campin Out you cant be serious not in md theywont sell like that....
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

Seriously not too many peopl know about them outside of shoe heads.

Funny thing is I had a dream that my spot sold out of them, on the 26th and I started crying in the store.
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

thats true when i showed people mine they were like when those come out. but still all it takes is a few heads to know and it spreads like wildfire. u know how heads are in our area for j's, my mother wants these.

What time do you guys think it will be when PG Plaza gets packed? Even though if the people want these, I dont think they would wake up real early to get them unless they are shoe heads. I remember when everyone was hypin the Olys, everyone said that PG Plaza would get ful but no one was there when I got there at 8:30.

Quote:
Funny thing is I had a dream that my spot sold out of them, on the 26th and I started crying in the store.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But these things are starting to stress me out. Now all the stores telling me they wont know until friday >D
grin.gif

[/b]​

hello everyone i was wondering what places in near springfield,virginia will be getting the altitudes because i'm in a frenzy of confusion

Quote:
What time do you guys think it will be when PG Plaza gets packed? Even though if the people want these, I dont think they would wake up real early to get them unless they are shoe heads. I remember when everyone was hypin the Olys, everyone said that PG Plaza would get ful but no one was there when I got there at 8:30.

Agreed...I have a feeling that Flints will out sell the Altitudes at PG Plaza. Any DC Nters going to DTLR on 14th and U st?

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom