Official: 03.15.09 Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers 12:30PM PST on ABC

gotta play better D.

good stroke from sasha.

DJ with the reverse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I find it hilarious whenever the Lakers get a call against them, they hate the player,
laugh.gif

It used to be The Machine, then he started doing better. Then it was Odom, then started playing better. Puke, well, that's Puke. Fish, he's had his fair share of "
smh.gif
's ." Now Farmar.
laugh.gif
Very true

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I find it hilarious whenever the Lakers get a call against them, they hate the player,
laugh.gif

It used to be The Machine, then he started doing better. Then it was Odom, then started playing better. Puke, well, that's Puke. Fish, he's had his fair share of "
smh.gif
's ." Now Farmar.
laugh.gif
Very true

Im not going to even lie, thats how a big chunk of laker fans are
smh.gif

to be honest..

i still think critt > farmar...even if farmar had a good game..that always is and will be my opinion

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

Originally Posted by bright nikes

attack the rim kobe, please.

i agree with this. he attacks the rim less and less
frown.gif

Even though Kobe is in as good of shape as anyone in the league...we cant lie and act like he has the legs he once used to have. The guy wants to play 10 more years...whether we like it or not...so you can tell he's trying to preserve those legs as much as he can.
i realize this. im talking about games where he's off on his jumpshot. he needs to either dump it off to someone else or take more efficientshots, ie. taking it to the rim.

i also find it funny how other fans criticize the way we criticize our players.
notice how its always players who are inconsistent with their play.
odom: had a stretch of 6-7 games where he was absolutely beastly. then he slows down and has bad games. the gripe is his incosistency.
the machine has been this whole season. you rarely see anyone praise the guy. even last year, you had every laker fan get at him even when he was on (minus afew like dontsteponmyshoes).
the list goes on.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Mavs are just 1st round fodder for whoever they face this year in the playoffs. The have no chance at pulling off a 1st round upset.
laugh.gif
How many more times you wanna touch on this in thisthread?

Acting like you're breaking news or somethin...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

OMGZZZZ FAMAR YOU SUKKKK

yOU TOO PUKE

yeah, you corny.
Sitting here hearing a lot of you guys make ignorant comments about Puke and Ears on a consistent basis has reached the tipping point

laugh.gif
go sit in the 300s in staples, i'm sure you'll slit your wrist by the end of the game.

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

OMGZZZZ FAMAR YOU SUKKKK

yOU TOO PUKE

yeah, you corny.
Sitting here hearing a lot of you guys make ignorant comments about Puke and Ears on a consistent basis has reached the tipping point
you really concerned abot laker fans like that?
laugh.gif
Concerned? How you inferred that is beyond me. I simply said I'm tired of reading ignorant posts.

They're bench players for a reason. They are going to give you as many good plays as bad ones at best

Kobe's woken up !

Good to hear Drew is going to start getting back on the court and start doing basketball drills. I have no doubt that he will be back before the playoffsstart.

Lisa Salters
eek.gif
devil.gif

She can definitely GET IT !

OMGZZZZ FAMAR YOU SUKKKK

yOU TOO PUKE

yeah, you corny.

laugh.gif
go sit in the 300s in staples, i'm sure you'll slit your wrist by the end of the game.
Well every time I go to a game it's usually in that section, and yes I've been tempted to turn around and stir up trouble.

I thought I was a tough critic..

Back
Top Bottom