Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by h3at23

Trade down a get a 2nd Rd pick back would be my 1st option and it will be what Parcells will try to do

I've been saying this before getting Brandon. I truly believe Golden Tate is the biggest steal in the draft.  We have to trade down on this pick...perhaps out of the first round...there is too much talent in this draft. If it isn't Dan Williams we really do not need that 12th pick...hell we could probably drop to 23rd, and still grab Dez
laugh.gif

Adam_Schefter

If Seattle had pick No. 40, which it traded to SD for Charlie Whitehurst, it would have had a better chance at landing WR Brandon Marshall.

Thank u Charlie & Pete
pimp.gif

a3b3584ce103521a77ac792f9e7ae9bfc1fb9a7.gif

Jesus H +%$%%$% Christ. Just when i think the hawks are starting a new regime, will revert back to our old bonehead ways

I hope Pete knows something we don't about Whitehurst
ohwell.gif

Now only the bills need to get their *#$@ together and the AFC east is gonna be a fun division to watch......

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Brandon Marshall reaches agreement with Dolphins on four-year, $47.5 million extension, including $24 million guaranteed.

Marshall signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender with Denver yesterday, so it's five years in Miami for total of $50 million. Wow.

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Brandon Marshall reaches agreement with Dolphins on four-year, $47.5 million extension, including $24 million guaranteed.

Marshall signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender with Denver yesterday, so it's five years in Miami for total of $50 million. Wow.
damn....... well he got the deal he wanted.

Hold up...they traded their 2nd rounder for Whitehurst?

laugh.gif
I was sitting here thinking it was a 5th or something.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hold up...they traded their 2nd rounder for Whitehurst?

laugh.gif
I was sitting here thinking it was a 5th or something.

eek.gif
for a 3rd string qb? maybe pete know something we don't.

Adam_Schefter

http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/91WYiTGy0g0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

brandon narshall dolphins jersey in white with white af 1 lows soundin quite tempting right about now

anything new on my niners? we get rid of clements or smith or lawson or all 3 of them

Elite top 5 WR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WR draft prospect (and I'm saying this wanting Dez)

Save the money for what? More FA's bust? No thank you Chad.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why not just take Dez at 12 and save some money?
ohwell.gif

theres no guarantee that dez is gonna do work? at least with Marshall you have a top 10 WR.... 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

man i was just thinking about this after the holmes tade, but is anyone else amazed that holmes has turned out to be a better NFL player than ginn?
the only reason ginn went that high was cuz hester blew up the league the previous year and miami was hoping jr could do the same

and eli a better qb than rapedherburger or rivers? no

Wow, I didn't see that one coming. Now what if the Phins drafted Dez to compliment Marshall? Too many other holes to fill, I know...

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Not worried im pretty sure Revis will cancel him out.
Good news is we swept the Jests without a Brandon Marshall. He won't be needed in those games. #$%$&@

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Not worried im pretty sure Revis will cancel him out.
Good news is we swept the Jests without a Brandon Marshall. He won't be needed in those games. #$%$&@
We got rid of some of the scrubs on this team and brought in better players. But anyway any football fan will tell you Jets>fins right now.

Back
Top Bottom