Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Looked liked Ginn was trying to knock the ball down on a couple of those drops, on that bat the ball down on a hail mary to end the game steez.
laugh.gif

Do people think Seattle will competing this year or something? They are in FULL rebuilding mode.

First off, Marshall would do no good on this team when they have so many other pieces they need for a QB/Marshall combo to even work efficiently. Secondly, they don't need to spend tons of money on one superstar for a rebuilding team when they can use the money to spend on more than one player.

The Whitehurst deal at first glance seems ridiculous, but it's not a bad play. By getting Whitehurst, you get a physically gifted Q who might pan out to be something worth a crap. If not, oh well, it at least has the potential to be better than gambling on a QB in the draft when no one ever knows how they pan out. This way you get a QB who has already been in the league a few years and is somewhat developed and you can focus the draft towards other needs, because they have sooooo many.

Hasselbeck is still around and although he isn't an All-Pro anymore, he buys them time to see what Whitehurst can do and if Charlie falters, they get a QB elsewhere. This team won't be competing for a 3-4 years anyway.

roll.gif
roll.gif
i LOVE that ginn clip, that is for all the Phins homers who swore to me that he'd be everything cam "assured the fans"

Joey Porters reaction on the sideline on that one drop on the sidelines  is Priceless...

U know he was like "ahhhhhhhhhhhh my god this sorry *++ @%*#+ right here"
I might have to gif that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Looked liked Ginn was trying to knock the ball down on a couple of those drops, on that bat the ball down on a hail mary to end the game steez.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 I though I was the only one who saw that.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 I though I was the only one who saw that.

Naw man, not the only...........he was trying to volleyball spike them joints 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Why SHOULD he give it to him. Who is Marshall really? This aint like a future HOFr or respected verteran comin to your squad. What has Marshall done in this league to have that kind of pull.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know you were being sarcastic but just for those who dont know ...

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""]No.[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]R/G[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]Y/A[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]A/G[/th] [th=""]YScm[/th] [th=""]RRTD[/th] [th=""]Fmb[/th] [th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]309[/td] [td]15.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]20.6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]321[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]1325[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]68[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]82.8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]11.4[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1382[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008*[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]1265[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]84.3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-2.0[/td] [td]-0.3[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]1261[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009*[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]1120[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]74.7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1159[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td][/tr][/table]
And in case he's unsure of what that means, Marshall has better numbers than Jerry after 4 years in the league ...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
...why not just give it to Marshall...no need to ask him IMO
eyes.gif
Why SHOULD he give it to him. Who is Marshall really? This aint like a future HOFr or respected verteran comin to your squad. What has Marshall done in this league to have that kind of pull.
His stats after his first 4 years sure do put him on track to be one

But Bess shouldnt have to give up his jersey if he doesnt want too

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know you were being sarcastic but just for those who dont know ...

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""]No.[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]R/G[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]Att[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Lng[/th] [th=""]Y/A[/th] [th=""]Y/G[/th] [th=""]A/G[/th] [th=""]YScm[/th] [th=""]RRTD[/th] [th=""]Fmb[/th] [th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]309[/td] [td]15.5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]20.6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]321[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]1325[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]68[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]82.8[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]11.4[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1382[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008*[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]104[/td] [td]1265[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]6.9[/td] [td]84.3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-2.0[/td] [td]-0.3[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]1261[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009*[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]1120[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]74.7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1159[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
get Familiar�

roll.gif

As Dolphins fan, all I could do was
3cd15c73f09e7fc9fbd86b4948f5be68e208536.gif

those were prolly the best segments Ive ever seen on ESPN Sportcenter features

They need to have Chuckie do that every week, every QB in the NFL.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom