Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

aren't you guys kinda forced to trade down from 4 at this point, to try and recoup some picks?

Depends if the Lions take Okung...if they do, we should trade back...as much as Berry is going to be great, we can't draft for the D again with the 1st pick. 

i actually think carriker will be a nice 3-4 DE.. but seriously the rams couldn't do better than moving up in the 5th?

i'm starting to think that the eagles might be able to move up pretty high with those 2 3rds (70 and 87) and 2 4ths (105 and 121)

I remember hearing Taylor say he would die before me plays for the Jets. That was a long time ago tho.

I remember hearing Taylor say he would die before me plays for the Jets. That was a long time ago tho.

[h1]Lions schedule leaked, too[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on April 20, 2010 5:06 PM ET

One of the most awaited teams schedules -- the Steelers -- has been leaked.  And so the appropriate bookend would be one of the least awaited.

We give you the Lions 2010 schedule, from the Detroit News.

Sept. 12, at Chicago;

Sept. 19, Philadelphia;

Sept. 26, at Minnesota; 

Oct. 3, at Green Bay;

Oct. 10; St. Louis,

Oct. 17, at N.Y. Giants;

Oct. 31, Washington;

Nov. 7, N.Y. Jets;

Nov. 14, at Buffalo;

Nov. 21, at Dallas;

Nov. 25, New England;

Dec. 5, Chicago;

Dec. 12, Green Bay;

Dec. 19, at Tampa Bay;

Dec. 26, at Miami;  Merry Chrismas Dolphins fans!

Jan. 2, Minnesota.

As expected, the Lions host the Patriots on Thanksgiving.

Steelers Schedule

Regular season

Sunday, Sept. 12 vs. Atlanta, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 19 at Tennessee, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 26 at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 3 vs. Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 10 Bye weeks

Sunday, Oct. 17 vs. Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 24 at Miami, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 31 at New Orleans, 8:20 p.m.

Monday, Nov. 8 at Cincinatti, 8:30 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 14 vs. New England, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 21 vs. Oakland, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 28 at Buffalo, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 5 at Baltimore, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 12 vs. Cincinatti, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 19 vs. NY Jets, 4:15 p.m.

Thursday, Dec. 23 vs. Carolina, 8:20 p.m.

Sunday, Jan. 2 at Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Skins Cowgirls Week 1 on Sunday Night Football
pimp.gif

[h1]Report: Cowboys to host Saints on Thanksgiving[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 20, 2010 5:24 PM ET

Dallas finally has an opponent on Thanksgiving the rest of the country can get excited about.

The Cowboys will host the Saints this year on November 25, according to WDSU in New Orleans.  Dallas faced Seattle and Oakland on Thanksgiving the last two years.

The Cowboys handed the Saints their first loss last season in a game on NFL Network.

As Florio points out over IM -- while he's on the radio -- this news is a sign that the NFL has listed to criticism about their Thanksgiving schedule.  In the past, our theory is that a "captive audience" would give the league big numbers no matter what the matchup was.

WDSU also revealed the Saints will play nationally televised road games in San Francisco September 20and Atlanta on December 27.

Originally Posted by h3at23

PriscoCBS

Jason Taylor to the Jets is about as good a football move as me signing with a team., He's done

Im sure you were happy when you saw this
laugh.gif
But yea I agree hes done.

EAGLES 2010 Regular Season
[table][tr][td]September[/td][/tr][tr][td]DAY[/td][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]RADIO[/td][td]TV/RECAP[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]12[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][td]4:15 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]19[/td][td]@ Detroit[/td][td]1 PM[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]26[/td][td]@ Jacksonville[/td][td]4:05 PM[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]October[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]3[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]4:15 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]10[/td][td]@ San Francisco[/td][td]8:20 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] NBC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]17[/td][td]Atlanta[/td][td]1 PM[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]24[/td][td]@ Tennessee[/td][td]1 PM[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]31[/td][td]Bye Week[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]November[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]7[/td][td]Indianapolis[/td][td]4:15 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] CBS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon.[/td][td]15[/td][td]@ Washington[/td][td]8:30 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] ESPN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]21[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][td]8:20 PM*+[/td][td] [/td][td] NBC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]28[/td][td]@ Chicago[/td][td]1 PM+[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]December[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thurs.[/td][td]2[/td][td]Houston[/td][td]8:20 PM*[/td][td] [/td][td] NFL Network[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]12[/td][td]@ Dallas[/td][td]8:20 PM*+[/td][td] [/td][td] NBC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]19[/td][td]@ New York Giants[/td][td]8:20 PM*+[/td][td] [/td][td] NBC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]26[/td][td]Minnesota[/td][td]1 PM+[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][tr][td]January[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun.[/td][td]2[/td][td]Dallas[/td][td]1 PM+[/td][td] [/td][td] FOX[/td][/tr][/table]

Skins Schedule

Sept. 12: vs. Dallas Cowboys (Sunday Night Football)

Sept. 19: vs. Houston Texans

Sept. 26: at St. Louis Rams

Oct. 3: at Philadelphia Eagles

Oct. 10: vs. Green Bay Packers

Oct. 17: vs. Indianapolis Colts (Sunday Night Football)

Oct. 24: at Chicago Bears

Oct. 31: at Detroit Lions

Nov. 7: BYE

Nov. 15: vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Monday Night Football)

Nov. 21: at Tennessee Titans

Nov. 28: vs. Minnesota Vikings

Dec. 5: at New York Giants

Dec. 12: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Dec. 19: at Dallas Cowboys

Dec. 26: at Jacksonville Jaguars

Jan. 2: vs. New York Giants

Back
Top Bottom