Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

I still don't think Pitt will go OL first pick, too much money wasted...err invested in the current one. I don't think the Stallworth signing is that big of a deal but f Mason comes back that could be an ok 1-2 combo. Still need more weapons at WR for Joey to throw to

i think graham or kindle would be ideal in NE...that being the case, we know NE isn't going to take them
laugh.gif

most likely we'll trade out of the first round or select some semi-obscure OL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Cowboys should trade choice or mb3 for cro and move him or newmen to free
Completely agree... Make that trade and figure something out.

Spiller/Gore in the backfield
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Plus he can return
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But I think we need more help in the secondary...

I think Frisco would be best served to wait til round 2 to get Jahvid Best to spell Gore and help in the return game

I dont know much about Best... but if Haden isnt available for us to pick first... Then I would say grab Spiller since he can help us out a little more in different positions... Our return game was !+! last season
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of Terrance Newman or Cro playing free.

I *@++% w/ both of them, 2 of my favorite players in the L, but neither of them dudes wanna hit somebody.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Raiders should make All-Pro Shane Lechler their top-paid player. He's their best player and keeps the opponents from scoring easily.

laugh.gif
24325cfe1c58ff55ca2a89f709b848702167e07.pjpg

Wayne, Clark, Collie, Garcon, Gonzales.. we really need to figure out what were gonna do with so many recievers..
laugh.gif

Our O-Line was solid this year.. the best ive seen it since Tarik Glen was still on the roster.. i think this off season is gonna be real good for them in terms of building chemistry..

thanks to the production of said O-Line, our running game seemed to pick up as well.. if Addai could play like he did for the Super Bowl all season long.. I wouldnt hate dude as much as i do..
smh.gif

LT with us instead of against us?? do it Polian..
pimp.gif

if not, Donald Brown looks promising.. sometimes..
grin.gif

RE-SIGN MELVIN!! dude has become one of my favorite players on the team.. really stepped his game up when Sanders went down due to injury.. again..
smh.gif

Bathea..
pimp.gif
one of the most under-rated FS imo.. dude just needs some "stick-em" on those hands..
laugh.gif

and to me.. the most important move we must make this off season.. pick up a run stopping LB.. we have enough speed on D to contain it.. we just need someone to plug holes.. Bracket could sure use some help..

maybe a true shutdown corner as well.. but our young secondary doesnt really phase me.. i see nothing but improvment in all those guys..
pimp.gif

thou dissapointed that we couldnt get the win (congratulations Saints) i feel the Colts are gonna be good for a real long time..
as long as we got "The Sheriff" under center.. (shoot if Brett played till his 40s, Manning still gots a good 8 years left)

Indianapolis-Colts.jpg

cant wait to see them both back and healthy next season..

doc4b1c8aaf80c16474720597.jpg

article.jpeg

Indianapolis_Colts_v_23aa.jpg

sp_redskins_colts_fo.jpg

recievers galore..
pimp.gif

p1.manning.getty.jpg

G.O.A.T

Doubt all this happens, but this defense could potentially lose Rolle, Dockett, and Dansby in just one offseason. 
smile.gif

He's due 16 mil next year...smh

[h1]Wilfork gets his franchise tag[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 22, 2010 12:58 PM ET

We've read a lot about New England having a "tough decision" to make about possibly franchising Vince Wilfork, but the decision always seemed like a matter of when, not if. 

Shalise Manza Young of the Providence Journal tweeted that she's "hearing" that Monday will be the day it happens.

A short while later, Comcast Sports New England's Tom Curran confirmed that Wilfork has indeed been tagged.  The paperwork was filed Monday.

Curran spoke with Wilfork's agent Kennard McGuire earlier Monday.  McGuire simply said they are taking things "one day at a time."

Using the tag now, of course, doesn't prevent a long-term deal from occurring later this offseason, which is Wilfork's ultimate goal.  The Patriots just had to make sure that long-term contract didn't come with any other team first.

Back
Top Bottom