Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

How do Giants fans feel about the Pierce release? I sure ya'll saw it coming...........

Originally Posted by h3at23

How do Giants fans feel about the Pierce release. I sure ya'll saw it coming...........
Saw it coming, but Jonathan Goff, who filled in after he got hurt is not a good long term solution. Couldn't have asked for more from Pierce, but who knows if that neck injury is something career-ending? Giants really need to sign somebody or get lucky in this year's draft, I'd be happy with McClain at 15 if he's still there...

Lions interested in Reggie
nerd.gif

Stafford/Bush/CJ

eek.gif
pimp.gif

pierce is my dude but he was declining in play. only problem with the move is we have no one really to replace him unless we plan to make moves this offseason

Pierce deserved to be let go. I don't know if it was just nature taking over his declining skills or if he was slacking this year (aside from injury, he just wasn't all there in a number of games). I still feel bad that a player who has contributed a lot to this team has to be let go, but the Giants made the correct move.

Since the draft is tomorrow, anyone interested in Anquan Boldin?

Willing to move him for the right price.

only picks for picks my dude.

no player trades.

9ers are open to trade their 2nd 1st rounder for some picks.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Tashard Choice for Antonio Cromartie... Who says no?

Hmm...I'd be a little hesitant to give up choice.  I know they need another CB but he's the only one consistently healthy out of the RB trio.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

What happened to the Bengals no longer dealing with knuckleheads plan?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Signed Tank Johnson last year. Mike Brown is known for giving 2nd chances. The general feeling is that the locker room is strong enough to hold guys like this now though.

Nothin wrong with giving them two a shot. We need depth at both positions. Maybe they have somethin left in the tank.

Im telling you Pacman will be starting over Joseph next season if they sign him.
Matt Jones could benefit from playing along side Chad. And this tells me they arent in love with drafting a WR unless Benn falls to the 2nd round

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Im telling you Pacman will be starting over Joseph next season if they sign him.
Matt Jones could benefit from playing along side Chad. And this tells me they arent in love with drafting a WR unless Benn falls to the 2nd round

Ehh, they wouldn't bring him in to start over Joseph. Joseph had a great year last year. That would be a great addition as long as he stays out of trouble. Morgan Trent was our nickel corner last year
laugh.gif
. He didn't do that bad though. Pac can do punt returns too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom