**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Cold blooded B
laugh.gif

Proud of my team. We fought, it's just the Celtics were too much.

Celtics are done after the year anyway with the squad they have now.
pimp.gif

i would get a starting center through free agency and in no particular order get either chandler, jordan or gasol and get a backup player maybe a 3 to replace melo either will or tayshun... these guys can play D and score and thats what we need... forget just getting players that just shoot 3's all day... we proved in this series that we can't depend on uptempo basketball and play more half court game like when ewing actually made the knicks great...then id get a point guard in the draft and im thinking nolan smith would be a good fit here either as backup or "potential" starter status...OR retain chauncey and sign a 3rd max next summer which i rather pass on...and of course the obvious resign donnie and get rid of dantoni and replace with adelman, doc (if he leaves this year) or sloan

Originally Posted by Gottips3

2ykxtna.gif

Broom.gif

2lsvhbd.gif

1654287-knicks_logo_01_super.gif

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Get outta here ya damn clown.
Side note:  A'mare isn't going anywhere, and I don't mind that. Dude put the team on his back for the first half of the season.  Unfortunate injury hobbled him at the worst time, doesn't take away from him giving the team something we didn't have in a while.

Good season fellas.

Not coming in this thread for a minute bc I'm expecting mad trolls. To all my REAL NYK Fans, we had a good season compared to the past few years and I'm optimistic for the future. Enjoy the rest of your Easter. To the trolls, if you don't win a ring this year, your team didn't accomplish **#$ so enjoy it while you can.

and to the trolls, you should ask bull fans what happened to them when they trolled this team thread

Just a warning
happy.gif
because Method Man does watch this thread

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

and to the trolls, you should ask bull fans what happened to them when they trolled this team thread

Just a warning
happy.gif

Oh so you're reporting boys?

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

Good To Know.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Just a warning
happy.gif

Good To Know.

laugh.gif
no, i'm not reporting anybody. I'm just letting you ppl know.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Just a warning
happy.gif

Good To Know.

laugh.gif
no, i'm not reporting anybody. I'm just letting you ppl know.

86a15f48748152a4f30fe455eadc9c6780384bf_r.gif

I don't think I've ever been so optimistic going into a season. 2 legit stars on our team going forward is a luxury alot of teams don't have. I would LOVE to bring back Chandler, draft a real PG , and get a legit big man to solidify our defense . If we can do that I feel we can win the division next year and get out the first round. We just have to hope chips fall in our favor this offseason. Keep your head up guys
pimp.gif

Damn just got home, place was rocking even down 20 when we made that run. Shows why MSG is the greatest stage to play on. It was a good year all in all. Maybe we could have done a few things differently but all in all, after what we been through, I wouldn't trade this year for anything..other than a ring maybe.

Riece, would love to see Wilson back on the squad next year, not sure what type of $ he's gonna command but he was my favorite player since the isiah years so I'd love to see will back in ny.

All in all though there aren't many teams with the future we potentially could have. Let's make sure Donnie comes back and we'll go from there.

interesting season. too out of it to write a whole essay on it.

between the talent and coaching discrepancy and injuries we were screwed.

doesn't help that boston had home court cooking four straight games in a row. the league should be embarrassed

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Damn just got home, place was rocking even down 20 when we made that run. Shows why MSG is the greatest stage to play on. It was a good year all in all. Maybe we could have done a few things differently but all in all, after what we been through, I wouldn't trade this year for anything..other than a ring maybe.

Riece, would love to see Wilson back on the squad next year, not sure what type of $ he's gonna command but he was my favorite player since the isiah years so I'd love to see will back in ny.

All in all though there aren't many teams with the future we potentially could have. Let's make sure Donnie comes back and we'll go from there.
4631586cc06e5efcb9643c9360f1d53159461c6.gif

All jokes aside, as a clipper fan I kinda rooted for u guys as my east coast team... but this team will never be anything with d'antoni as the coach.

it isn't going on a limb saying msg is the greatest stage.

the other historic buildings were knocked down. they don't exist anymore. it's not hard to understand

Back
Top Bottom