**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif
You don't agree with anything I said? You guys are straight up dilusional. And no I didn't %*%% on the Melo trade.

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
nerd.gif

You act like I'm #*$+@#!% on the Knicks, I'm just saying ways I think they could get better. You're not too good with criticism huh?

Donnie Walsh is OLD
Billups is a rental that could be kept around another year

indifferent.gif
what would we do without you? steady droppin knowledge.

You obviously don't even know what "corny" means either, seeing as how nothing I said was made to be funny.
Cool $$! Pat Riley who has probably smashed every mom in Miami plus playing with two of your best friends................Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and D'Antoni with his weird $$! voice making you feel bad because they needed someone to come save the Knicks.
nerd.gif

Buc Em wrote:
And I'm not %+%!#%! Ro0k or whatever other screen names you think I am.

See...that's funny. Cuz you really really are.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lk6sayF35K1qauecro1_250_1303738859.gif
 Get out.

No.
1 - Is Melo not slow? He doesn't fit in at all with D'Antoni's "offense", but he's going to be around on the Knicks for a very long time, therefore you need to get a new coach. How hard is that for your dumb #+# to understand?

2 - How is any of that bashing the Knicks? Is Billups not a rental that's going to be kept around a year more at the most? And I'm guessing by that statement you think they should keep around the NBDL rotation of Renaldo Balkman, Anthony Carter, Derrick Brown, Shelden Williams, Jared Jeffries, Roger Mason, Bill Walker and Shawne Williams. That's 8 guys that would literally be the last man off the bench for just about every single other NBA team, and that's not even counting Rautins.

3 - That thing about Pat Riley vs Donnie Walsh was in all seriousness. Pat Riley, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh would definitely be able to convince me to come play with them over Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and awkard Mike D'Antoni. And at that time, they DID need someone to come save the Knicks. Please tell me they didn't. For like 4 years did we not hear that when LeBron was a free agent he was going to be the savior of the Knicks? Their representation probably looked mad desperate because of the pressure they were under to convince atleast one of these guys to sign with them. The Knicks have things going for them no matter who their representation is.....the players get to live in New York City and play home games in Madison Square Garden for one of the league's most prestigious franchises. But at some point in the next 2-3 years you are going to have to replace Walsh with somebody younger. Why not do it now since you have your two pieces in place in Amare and Melo? It would make sense instead of waiting around for the obvious to happen.

You grinding your teeth reading all this? 
laugh.gif
 Wahhhh 
frown.gif

Did this dude just say Carmelo is slow?
laugh.gif
He might not be the fastest guy in the league, but he is certainly quick...D'Antoni's offense is 7 seconds or less, not 3 seconds or less...Once he gets to the 3 point line, if he gets the ball he can blow by any player at his position...At his size, the only player I know of with a faster first step is Lebron

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
You don't agree with anything I said? You guys are straight up dilusional. And no I didn't %*%% on the Melo trade.

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
nerd.gif

You act like I'm #*$+@#!% on the Knicks, I'm just saying ways I think they could get better. You're not too good with criticism huh?

Donnie Walsh is OLD

indifferent.gif
what would we do without you? steady droppin knowledge.

You obviously don't even know what "corny" means either, seeing as how nothing I said was made to be funny.
Cool $$! Pat Riley who has probably smashed every mom in Miami plus playing with two of your best friends................Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and D'Antoni with his weird $$! voice making you feel bad because they needed someone to come save the Knicks.
nerd.gif

Buc Em wrote:
And I'm not %+%!#%! Ro0k or whatever other screen names you think I am.

See...that's funny. Cuz you really really are.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lk6sayF35K1qauecro1_250_1303738859.gif
 Get out.

No.
1 - Is Melo not slow? He doesn't fit in at all with D'Antoni's "offense", but he's going to be around on the Knicks for a very long time, therefore you need to get a new coach. How hard is that for your dumb #+# to understand?

2 - How is any of that bashing the Knicks? Is Billups not a rental that's going to be kept around a year more at the most? And I'm guessing by that statement you think they should keep around the NBDL rotation of Renaldo Balkman, Anthony Carter, Derrick Brown, Shelden Williams, Jared Jeffries, Roger Mason, Bill Walker and Shawne Williams. That's 8 guys that would literally be the last man off the bench for just about every single other NBA team, and that's not even counting Rautins.

3 - That thing about Pat Riley vs Donnie Walsh was in all seriousness. Pat Riley, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh would definitely be able to convince me to come play with them over Donnie Walsh in a wheelchair and awkard Mike D'Antoni. And at that time, they DID need someone to come save the Knicks. Please tell me they didn't. For like 4 years did we not hear that when LeBron was a free agent he was going to be the savior of the Knicks? Their representation probably looked mad desperate because of the pressure they were under to convince atleast one of these guys to sign with them. The Knicks have things going for them no matter who their representation is.....the players get to live in New York City and play home games in Madison Square Garden for one of the league's most prestigious franchises. But at some point in the next 2-3 years you are going to have to replace Walsh with somebody younger. Why not do it now since you have your two pieces in place in Amare and Melo? It would make sense instead of waiting around for the obvious to happen.

You grinding your teeth reading all this? 
laugh.gif
 Wahhhh 
frown.gif

Stop wasting your time. We need a new coach? That's the first time that's ever been suggested. Thanks for opening our minds to an idea that's never been thought of. Save all that who was better at pitching a team, the shh happened last year. Get over it.

Go troll elsewhere.

So if you guys have all been saying the same things, wouldn't that make you all morons?

point blank if lebron didn't come because walsh is in a wheelchair he's a moron and not someone i want to root for. i'm pretty sure it had more to do with the 3 of them having a plan for months if not years to go to miami.

dantoni is a buffoon that should send steve nash his checks. but Thibbs didn't get lebron either

So if you guys have all been saying the same things, wouldn't that make you all morons?
How you came up with that premise and the conclusion is baffling.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

For some reason this vid got me
laugh.gif
We want to lead the league in......

Mozgov in there looking guilty as hell
The question is why did Eddy Curry sit in the front? Plus he looked hungry
30t6p3b.gif
d'antoni should be coaching a middle school team. explaining how individual/team fouls work to an NBA team? @$@%!
30t6p3b.gif

So, now that the Lakers got swept. Does this put a wrench into our "plan" of trying to sign/trade for CP3 in the future? With the Lakers looking a bit "old" and potentially in the midst of possibly dismantling part of the team (Artest, Odom and Bynum), it looks like the Lakers will try to get another player to help retain titles runs.

Lets be real here. Derek Fisher is 37 years old and isn't getting any younger. We don't know what kind of offense Brian Shaw (or whoever takes the Lakers coaching job) will run, but w.e it maybe--it's most likely not going to be the triangle. With Phil gone, I'm sure Tex Winter will follow.

I understand that the CBA is expiring and we wont really know what the outlook will look like till maybe this Summer, but this is interesting food for thought.

P.S. Just to play with our hearts, thought this was interesting
laugh.gif

5mmt5k.png

the NBA owns the hornets. i don't think they can get away with trading him to a big market team like the lakers or knicks

Bynum for Amare tho ? Broussard is a tool I hate how these reporters act like the Lakers are entitled to stealing other NBA teams stars when they feel like it . Annoys the hell outta me

yeah i also heard that moron say that. he also wouldn't even admit that lebron had a terrible game 3. he has an agenda

Ric Bucher is another tool. doing anything he can to push dwight for lopez. seriously? if lopez was on the knicks all we would hear is that he is trash who can't rebound. The media desperatly wants the nets to be elite so they can push the knicks/nets rivalry

Lakers are gonna get D-Will and Dwight.

Odom, Artest, Caracter for D-Will
Bynum 2 first rounders for Dwight

Do it Mitch!!!

I know I already got my foot in my mouth for saying the Knicks would beat the Celtics.. but I actually think if we were healthy, we would have taken it to em. And the Heat could get it as well.

Back
Top Bottom