**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Dalembert- Turiaf
Amare - S. Williams
Melo - V. Carter (Being bought out)
G. Hill - Fields - B. Walker
Billups - Flynn - A. Carter

:ohwell: CBA better not eff us over...
Then we trade Billups, Flynn and Fields + picks + cash to end the CP3 drama next season.

I wonder how Azubuike is doing...

Though he is make bone head plays. Toney is the only person on the bench that can create his own shot. Without him our bench points would of been even worst. Which was basically his first year last year

But I would do the Toney/17th for Sessions/Hickson

Its all about need and expectations. If you need an athletic 4 or 5 to rebound and block shots, he's the best guy in the draft. If you take him and hope he can develop into a big man with a jumper or a post game, then that's where the risk occurs.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Not bad, I'd take it.

Thing is we might be helping Cle more than ourselves if they end up with Kyrie/DWill-Biyomobo/Kanter-Brooks/Thompson

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not bad, I'd take it.

Thing is we might be helping Cle more than ourselves if they end up with Kyrie/DWill-Biyomobo/Kanter-Brooks/Thompson

Even with that squad, they're not competing with the Knicks if we have 2 talented role players to help Melo/Amare/Chauncey..None of those players they can draft have proven they can compete in the NBA..Kyrie is just being hyped because this draft class isn't very strong..D-Will is more athleticism than talent, Biyombo is a potential bust, and the rest of those guys are a hit or miss so I would take 2 proven skilled players over a bunch of rookies any day.

Not bad, I'd take it.

Cavs can draft whoever they want. I would gladly ship T. Doug for Hickson/Sessions.Now we could package Hickson for someone.But this wasn't even rumored right?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Not bad, I'd take it.

Cavs can draft whoever they want. I would gladly ship T. Doug for Hickson/Sessions.Now we could package Hickson for someone.But this wasn't even rumored right?
Nah, first time I seen/heard it was in here. You right though, they can better deal for that unless they just don't care and are that hyped about their rookies.

I'm just saying I'd like us to ger more picks in a indirect way if we giving Cle our pick in a deal like that. Especially if we end up packaging Hickson for something.

Via ESPN:

But the draft exodus may go even further into the first round. Sources say that the Charlotte Bobcats (9), Milwaukee Bucks (10) and Golden State Warriors (11) are also open to moving their picks. In this case, the interest is all pretty specific. The Knicks, and a handful of other teams, are trying to get ahead of the Jazz. The target? BYU’s Jimmer Fredette.

^ you
mad.gif
 I didn't need to know that we could've had Jimmer instead of Rautins last year.
Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Bleh...I'm still salty over Golden State stealing Steph Curry from that damn draft...

you watch that too?
laugh.gif

I like that lineup yeeupp. We'd need a real shooter though... like Klay Thompson...is Michael Redd still alive?

If we do make a play to move up, and we take Jimmer over Bismack, I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Every win we get would involve us scoring 125 points each game.

The fact that they arent even looking heavily at Faried is pretty dissapointing

BTW any Knicks fan who are interested in buying an old jersey Im selling a Sprewell

Selling it for 75$ due to the little stain near the name on the back. Really not as noticeable when worn. Im available for meet-up in NYC 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at saying jimmer = rautins

Jimmer did everything Curry did in college. His game will transfer the exact same way. I think trading up for him is more of a panic move, so we wont repeat what happened with Steph Curry.

AND PLEASE @@%$%!% PLEASE KEEP VINCE CARTER AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

Though he is make bone head plays. Toney is the only person on the bench that can create his own shot. Without him our bench points would of been even worst. Which was basically his first year last year

i dont get why anybody would want Sessions more than Flynn. I wouldnt even want to give up TD for Sessions. The only way i would give up TD is if it were for a player who could potentially take over as PG of the future. Sessions literally has no ceiling, hed basically be like another Duhon just not as bad. We would also probably get Flynn for TD without giving up our draft pick, worst scenario is we would probably have to swap our #17 with their #20 which i could live with. If Flynn is gonna turn around his career anywhere, New York would be the spot. I have no interest in Sessions.

If we do make a play to move up, and we take Jimmer over Bismack, I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Every win we get would involve us scoring 125 points each game.

agreed. If we trade up i dont even want anything to do with Jimmer. I dont think we need Jimmer so bad where he is worth trading up for. I f we trade up i would hope it would be for a player we need more, like Bismark. The only way i would be happy with Jimmer probably is if he fell to 17 and he was the BPA, but thats unlikely.

Knicks Attempting To Trade Up For Fredette
Jun 20, 2011 12:40 PM EDT

The Knicks are one of a handful of teams attempting to trade up in Thursday's NBA Draft. New York is hoping to jump ahead of the Jazz, who own the 12th overall selection, with the intention of drafting Jimmer Fredette.

laugh.gif
these dudes are $%$%%!# dopes if they do this. Yea, another scoring under sized wing with no defense is exactly the building block we need towards the future. Hey, pair him with good old no pass, just shoot Flynn and it'd be a party for the other team.

why the @%%# would we move up for this guy????

such a dantoni pick

i was at the park today and i heard these little kids playing and calling one of the other kids Amare. made me feel good lol. when is the last time a little kid would want to be a knick?

wow smh, classic Knicks. Move UP for Jimmer????
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Laugh at me all you want if he turns out to be decent. But in NO !$*@+@% way shape or form does this address any of our needs. ATTN DOLAN: You already have Melo, we don't need to fill seats.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom