**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

41 pts in the first qtr? My god.

It seemed like every defensive possession ended at the free throw line.

Hindsight is 20/20, but we should have definitely signed A.I. the way things are looking out there. What's the problem? No one can create a shot for themselves on a consistent basis. Too many 3s & not enough dribble penetration. Either A.I. or we need a new coach. I'd be happy with both.

Bill Walker Just Murdered Bogut
sick.gif
sick.gif

This crowd is hella lame.

We're taking the L tonight. Doesn't look like we can muster up anything.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Hindsight is 20/20, but we should have definitely signed A.I. the way things are looking out there. What's the problem? No one can create a shot for themselves on a consistent basis. Too many 3s & not enough dribble penetration. Either A.I. or we need a new coach. I'd be happy with both.
No thanks. There's a reason he's not even in the NBA anymore.
laugh.gif

Also...I'm genuinely mad right now.

This is absolutely HORRIBLE. Looking like a bunch of $*!++% bums.

HORRIBLE.

Can we catch a !*%%++ break, man? Jesus Christ.

almost a decade of %@+*+$#%, and we're still getting blown out by teams like the !*%%++ BUCKS.

One of our only 3 pointers of the entire half from Amar'e Stoudemire..That says a lot about how we're playing

We're really not getting any calls, but once you start to cry about calls--you use don't deserve to win the game.

We need to take it one possession at a time. Knicks need to try to cut it down to 10 first, then go from there.

Horrible first half.....but we still have another 24 to go. It's not easy to dig yourself out of a 22 point hole, but its possible. 

Back
Top Bottom