**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

This game is just so hard to watch. We're down by 14 and out of no where we go back down by 20? We still don't know how to fight back and chip away big leads. Too many small mistakes and guys try to get us back by themselves. How the Hell is AR going to go up for a layup when it was a 4 on 3? Gallo was open under the basket!!!

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

So much for that 3rd quarter run
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Not that we didn't lose this one in the first quarter.. but the refs are assuring that with their officiating we won't come back...

How do we have 4 offensive fouls in one game?

The only positive thing from this night is that the Nuggets got blown out by the Pacers..I'm hoping the Nuggets keep getting demolished so that Melo starts getting antsy in Denver and they end up trading him...If you can't even win with your best player then you have nothing to lose by trading him right? Only problem is Gallo is playing extremely inconsistent which will definitely hurt his trade value..Maybe we can trade Fields instead because he has been playing pretty well lately

Jesus Christ I just got home and I'm seeing this score\

This team isn't going anywhere with D'Antoni. Seriously

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The only positive thing from this night is that the Nuggets got blown out by the Pacers..I'm hoping the Nuggets keep getting demolished so that Melo starts getting antsy in Denver and they end up trading him...If you can't even win with your best player then you have nothing to lose by trading him right? Only problem is Gallo is playing extremely inconsistent which will definitely hurt his trade value..Maybe we can trade Fields instead because he has been playing pretty well lately
frown.gif
 Fields is one of my favorite Knicks

indifferent.gif

Stage 6, the Bucks private fan army, just suckered us into thinking there were 2 seconds left on the shot clock instead of 10.

They working hard to make me forget that Wizards game. 
tired.gif
 Who are you?

Originally Posted by nightruans

frown.gif
I like him too man but we're gonna have to make a good looking package if we want a shot at getting Melo...Unless Gallo plays great over the next few games, he won't get us very far...We definitely need a shot creator on this team and nobody we currently have on that roster fills in that spot...Melo will draw away some of the defensive pressure put on Amar'e..When the entire squad can't hit a jumper, teams throw everyone at Amar'e and that kills our rhythm

We've had different personnel for the past three consecutive years and yet we continue to have similar results. Yeah, it's the beginning of the season, but the same things seem to keep happening. That's more than just the players' fault. That's the system they're playing in.

I've been sayin this for the past few seasons.

In a perfect world, people would take notice and realize that this really should be D'Antoni's make it or break it year, but under the guise of rebuilding the team, which has been going on during his whole time with the Knicks apparently, is preventing him from real criticism.

Originally Posted by nightruans

frown.gif
I like him too man but we're gonna have to make a good looking package if we want a shot at getting Melo...Unless Gallo plays great over the next few games, he won't get us very far...We definitely need a shot creator on this team and nobody we currently have on that roster fills in that spot...Melo will draw away some of the defensive pressure put on Amar'e..When the entire squad can't hit a jumper, teams throw everyone at Amar'e and that kills our rhythm
I've been noticing that as well. When Amare is facing up 15 ft away from the basket and taking perimeter jumpers--We have a problem offensively. We need someone who can consistantly shoot and draw attention in the perimeter to get Amare a chance to go 1-on-1.

Right now our best players are Fields, Chandler and Turiaf (defensively).

I'm pissed about the loss but not as much as I was ab the Philly one. I'm gunna reserve judgement on the character of this team until tomorrows game. You're coming off 2 bad losses and going to be in a game that I'm expecting both teams to be pumped for with the Lee homecoming vs Amare.

Back
Top Bottom