**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

dolan will pay him but its up to phil really to come here... at the end of the day the situation is similar to lebron if he doesn't come he didn't want to be here to begin with

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

HTTB'll buy everyone ice cream if we hire Phil Jackson.

No %+%*+#+!, Cold Stone on me if we hire Phil Jackson in the next three years. Screencap it.
laugh.gif

knicks got a remodel of their current jersey... its nothing big but they just took black out completely... i guess ill wait to cop an authentic or a white amare swingman... hopefully this means a remake of their throwback uniforms next year

Jersey don't look too promising.. I will say however 2k12 is about to be good. I'm tight the Knicks are interested in me in Myplayer mode and this game drops in a month..

I don't see the difference in the jerseys at all. Yes we are getting new jerseys but looks closely at the Home and Away Jerseys, they are the same as last year. I don't think 2k11 will update them until they officially release them. Due to this lockout it may take a while.

can't wait for the season to start (if it does), but i'm so excited to see the knicks play. melo and amare will do their thing, but hope billups will stay healthy. still think he's a great point guard, has a 8.5 inch schlong, should run d'antoni's offense well, and will give the heat some problems in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by phillip929

can't wait for the season to start (if it does), but i'm so excited to see the knicks play. melo and amare will do their thing, but hope billups will stay healthy. still think he's a great point guard, has a 8.5 inch schlong, should run d'antoni's offense well, and will give the heat some problems in the playoffs.
b9c26276afceaedb43f6265e02ce11b605351882_s.jpg

Originally Posted by phillip929

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif

So this is the type of stuff y'all have been on since my last visit?!?!

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb_r.gif

this dude from the Bears thread

i think cutler's gonna be alright, the bears are gonna surprise a lot of people this season. cutler's got A LOT to prove, has a 8 inch schlong, a strong arm, lost a few pounds, and should be more mobile this season. running game is more complete this season too, so as long as he stays on the field, i expect a lot from him this season.

a7b35054e274ae32c75f13d7519e44f3c626a09.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom