**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

HBD to Starks
pimp.gif

So word is Donnie may go back to Indiana to be GM for a year or two to eventually groom Reggie to take over. That's interesting.

Says all you need to know about working for this guy Dolan. Man !%+! this guy. What if every Knick fan in the tri state area donated $20 to a pot? Surely that would be enough to buy the Knicks..

first time posting in here but remembered the other day how big of a knicks fan i was as a kid, esp. with that 1997 team. Chris Childs, Charlie Ward, Allan Houston, Pat Ewing, Charles Oakley, John Starks, Larry Johnson
pimp.gif

Blake Griffin straight %#+@%*@ on the Knicks this year, literally.  Besides the infamous dunks over Gallinari and Mozgov, Griffin speaks below about an ugly fart session he had playing against the Knicks.

The translation below is from the great blog, "The Basketball Jones".  The quotes come from a podcast called, "The Champs with Neal Brennan, Moshe Kasher and DJ Douggpound".

According to 

“We’re playing the Knicks, and I was walking back, it was a timeout, walking back to a free throw. You know how guys lineup on the freethrow line. And, like, I had this horrible, horrible gas that whole game, and so I let it go as I was walking back. [...] And I line up, and look over and one of ‘em’s like, ‘Oh my gosh! What is that?!’ And I looked at him and I was so worried that everybody was gonna catch on, so I was like, ‘Who did that?! Oh my god! Are you serious?’

Center
Anare
Melo
Chandler
Billups

would be awesome.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Wilson Chandler to Sign With Olimpia Milano[/h3]
Aug 24, 2011 7:20 PM EDT

Chandler_Wilson_den_110310.jpg

Wilson Chandler has agreed to a contract with Olimpia Milano, according to multiple sources.

The deal will run until at least the end of the Euroleague first stage when both parties will reevaluate the situation considering where the NBA is at with its lockout.

Chandler, who is a restricted free agent, will make approximately $500,000.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Knicks Close To Hiring Mike Woodson[/h3]
Aug 24, 2011 6:21 PM EDT

Woodson_Mike_atl_090509.jpg

The Knicks are close to adding Mike Woodson to their coaching staff as their defensive assistant.

The move could be formalized by next week, according to sources.

Woodson was recommended by Isiah Thomas, who is a long-time friend and has consulted Jim Dolan since leaving his position as president.

woodson is a good signing for a defensive coach... hes not our main coach hes our prospective assistant coach... and also that seems like our team is heading in the right direction for taking defense seriously and maybe mike d is buying into it or at least dolan is... and i would love to have chandler back but can we even afford assuming the cap is the same after the lockout? and if we do sign him can we still get cp3 next summer?

Back
Top Bottom