**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

Forget durant. How is blake ahead of melo and amare

yo dub i honestly believe if Blake didn't have that dunk on Mozgov he wouldn't have cracked top 15.
also if he played for the knicks he would be known as "a high flyer who plays 0 defense and has no real offensive game besides dunking the ball"

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Forget durant. How is blake ahead of melo and amare

yo dub i honestly believe if Blake didn't have that dunk on Mozgov he wouldn't have cracked top 15.
also if he played for the knicks he would be known as "a high flyer who plays 0 defense and has no real offensive game besides dunking the ball"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

off topic but did any fellow knick fans cop Jayz/Kanye WTT tickets today?
nerd.gif
didn't buy mine today. how were the prices?
i bought my tickets when they 1st went on sale, like august 7-8....

had to jump on them, bc i figured they would be sold out

anyone here going to the last toronto show? 

*Paul or Howard, Please end up in MSG. I will give up this whole year of basketball for one of those two, gladly. 
Moving forward, here are more pics of Madison Square's renovations (They need to update our logo, quick)

msg1--350x600.jpg

msg2--500x380.jpg

msg3--500x380.jpg

msg5--500x380.jpg

msg6--500x380.jpg

19rangerslockerroom-slapshot-blog480.jpg

74ca2b434351cfe7e75cc9e356bc8dd9.jpg

f0a84807f77805f55058292a88ab0027.jpg

I think this is the new court design the Knicks when the NBA lockout is over (along with our jerseys). Look at the bridge tho, I'm gonna bug out walking on that.

MSG looks much cleaner and sleeker, great renovation, can't wait to see more. I don't think we have updated our logo/color change because of the lockout. If there was no lockout we would have revealed our new jerseys and court by now, during Press week at training camp. I think the Knicks are waiting till this is all settled, so maybe next year?
laugh.gif
 Sucks I really want to see our new jerseys, can't wait for the black outline to be out of it.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

knicks new lockeroom

O_O

ny_e_knicks11_576.jpg

Beautiful
Marble floors and nice wood lockers.
that would suck if they were not heated
laugh.gif
 Floors aren't marble. It's carpet but covered in plastic for when workers are walking over it.
Looks nice though. I was so prepared for 11/2...
30t6p3b.gif

all of you guys... are in the box now

until the lockout is over that is...

i'm falling apart at the seams. sorry bros.

yeah man its very upsetting

btw i wont question the melo trade again. I can see where he is coming from more now and im sure he had inside information that the lockout would def be ugly

yeah man its very upsetting

btw i wont question the melo trade again. I can see where he is coming from more now and im sure he had inside information that the lockout would def be ugly
its funny looking back at it, huh? lol

I'm glad we made the trade now lol

Back
Top Bottom