**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

msg2--500x380.jpg
So weird. No famous mid-court tunnel. 

Now the Garden is exactly like every other arena
30t6p3b.gif
the Tunnel gave it character no other arena could replicate . Yes i'm mad

Y'all want it one way. But it's the other way.

Should have expected it. Money is more important than character these days. Every extra seat in necessary.

you know i really saw that picture and I knew something was missing but i couldnt figure it out... I thought it was the seat color that threw me off.

Damn that tunnel was one of a kind.

eek.gif
at the middle tunnel, didn't even catch that...

it was always funny to see whenever players were talking smack, or they had a fight,
to see them enter/exit in the same tunnel...

and about the season...
tired.gif

i just wanted to see how we would do, as a full season together, to see if fields would go back and play like he did in the 1st half of last year,
and to see shump play....
damnnnn this lockout!

Soo...is MSG still gonna have that dark setting in the seating area that it always had?
Something like this:

alg_carmelo-anthony-knicks.jpg

^^It was usually darker than that, but it was something I always noticed when watching a home Knicks game.

Still gonna be like that or no? If not.....
tired.gif

[h2]Kim Kardashian Had E! Producers Reach Out To NBA Teams To Find Her A Boyfriend, Danilo Gallinari Rejected Her[/h2]
from NYC.BarstoolSports.com by KFC

danilo-gallinari-opy8-7950-480x438.jpg

NY Post - Before Kim Kardashian met Kris Humphries she allegedly had her eye on another NBA player, former Knicks hoopster Danilo Gallinari. And, according to Web site Wetpaint.com, Kardashian specifically was in the hunt for a piece of arm candy from the NBA. Kardashian was so eager to land a basketball player, the site says, that she had producers at E!, the home of her reality shows, contact NBA teams about potential beaus. Sources say that producers at the network called the Knicks to find out if the team’s handsome Italian import, Gallinari, was single. 

Back
Top Bottom