**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

STAT! That @*!++ died before he even threw it down.
30t6p3b.gif
Ruthless!

theres still a min. left?
wth?
is it just me or did the 4th seem to long as hell??

and brian cook constantly trying to draw charges
laugh.gif

Wilson Chandler needs more playing time. Does D'Antoni not like him or something? Chandler constantly put up good numbers everytime he plays. 

chandler fouled out dude. nothing to do with dantoni. and i'm not a fan of dantoni

3 in a row feeeeeels goooooooood

Turiaf playing like nash out there with the assist lol great win tonight this was very entertaning, better then the heat game.

bunch of dudes were real skeptical about turiaf contributing this season so it's nice to see he's a BIG difference maker for the team.

he plays well, the knicks will likely do very well

Back to back on the road wins? Yeah, I'll take that. against a one win team or not.

I'm hoping I and others overreacted to Gallo's start the same way we did with Will last year, not taking into account how much an injury could have been playing a part. The last 5+ games he's been getting to the line 10+ times a game. This is the Gallo we've been waiting on, he's got to keep it up. Him playing like this compared to the garbage earlier is the difference between 31, 32 wins and 38 or 39. Also it makes Amare look a little less overrated when there's a 2nd option out there, doesn't it?

And again, Turiaf didn't play much but thankfully Mike went with Mozgov. IDC if those two are made into posters every night, they are important. less small ball = wins.

This team was backed against a wall this past week and they responded. I'm pleasantly surprised.

got to win at home vs Charlotte to make these road W's count.

Where's dude that was in here saying the Knicks didn't get what they expected from STAT when they signed him? Is 39/10 good enough? Or should he have gotten 56/40?

3-1 on the West Coast trip?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

Wilson Chandler needs more playing time. Does D'Antoni not like him or something? Chandler constantly put up good numbers everytime he plays. 
Clippers had too much height for Wilson to get a lot of minutes tonight.

D. GallinariF40:597-114-613-13+1213422410031

E. GordonG37:3811-190-23-3+400045121125

Gallo wins tonight

this west coast tour turned out way better than i expected. i had these ninjas barely winning one game

feels goood man

3 in a row boys, and girls?
nerd.gif

anyone see the knicks fan a couple rows up, behind the knicks bench?

props to griffin, dudes a beast....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom