**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Yup, Turiaf & Moz are/will be important figures on this team; which is another reason I say AR will get lost in the shuffle. There's simply not enough minutes in D'Antoni's rotation, which has gone back to 8 or so.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Back to back on the road wins? Yeah, I'll take that. against a one win team or not.

I'm hoping I and others overreacted to Gallo's start the same way we did with Will last year, not taking into account how much an injury could have been playing a part. The last 5+ games he's been getting to the line 10+ times a game. This is the Gallo we've been waiting on, he's got to keep it up. Him playing like this compared to the garbage earlier is the difference between 31, 32 wins and 38 or 39. Also it makes Amare look a little less overrated when there's a 2nd option out there, doesn't it?
Agreed, I've been thrilled at his FT production, he has to take advantage of that and get to the line often, 10+ times a game is great. Whether it was injuries, concerned of being traded, in a rut, whatever was his problem earlier, he seems to be a lot different and a new player. Now playing consistent is his biggest issue, but he should have plenty of confidence after tonight.
Amare played great as well, in a perfect world we wouldn't let Blake Griffin have a highlight reel against us, but a win is more important than one player going off.

Keep it up NY.

Gallo seems to have found a different game on this road trip.  I definitely think he will keep it up for the remainder of the season getting to the free throw line like a fiend.

3 in a row, I'll take it against whoever we can get it from. 

Defense is still
alien.gif

I think it was animalthug that said stat wasn't gonna contribute or that we overpaid Amare, but seeing how he's playing I think it's well worth it, I'm gunning for the knicks to go 41/41 or 42/40, I just want more wins then loses.

I'm not gonna come in here predicting playoffs just yet, buttttt with this weak Eastern Conference, we can easily gun for the 6th seed IF we can keep up this ball movement/attacking the rim

Here are the current standings after all the games that ended tonight

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]GB[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Orlando[/td][td]9[/td][td]3[/td][td].750[/td][td]-[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Boston[/td][td]9[/td][td]3[/td][td].750[/td][td]-[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Chicago[/td][td]7[/td][td]4[/td][td].636[/td][td]1 ½[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Miami[/td][td]8[/td][td]5[/td][td].615[/td][td]1 ½[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Atlanta[/td][td]8[/td][td]5[/td][td].615[/td][td]1 ½[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Indiana[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td].455[/td][td]3 ½[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]New York[/td][td]6[/td][td]8[/td][td].429[/td][td]4[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Cleveland[/td][td]5[/td][td]7[/td][td].417[/td][/tr][/table]

This back to back games every few nights is killing the team energy wise some nights, but if you look at the standings, we've played more games already than literally every team...That should mean a much easier schedule when it comes to resting towards the 2nd half of the season..We played 14 games and the Bulls only played 11..Realistically we should have played 15 if not for the canceled Orlando game

for the rest of nov.
2 day break, bobcats back to back, another 2 day break, hawks, pistons, break and nets....

looks good
pimp.gif

but no friday night knicks
tired.gif

if we want to think about the playoffs, they have to win home games.

1-4 at home is just a joke right now. inexcusable.

that said, I'm shocked they're 5-4 on the road.

Really would be cool to end this month with 4 out of the next 5 since they are winnable games and it's the easiest part of our schedule.

Yes, PLEASE no let downs at home.... Charlotte game is huge, yes it's still early in the season but we gotta defend the home court. Sheesh.

Just got home, missed the game but saw the score and the statline (and caught Blake's two MONSTER throw downs on sportscenter top plays.....GOOD LORD JESUS).

Obviously very nice to win a 3rd game in a row, but news that's just as good to me is how Gallo is playing. He's perfectly capable of playing like this on the regular, he just needs to keep it up.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I think this basically sums up the night ... more or less[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
34imu5c.jpg
[/font]

Missed the game, but like i said we should of won this game and we did.. 1-13 now?
sick.gif
Even Duhon wouldnt let us get that bad of a record

See how much of a good free throw shooter Gallo is ? That's why i was more tight about things before.. FT% = .912

Why the F would you chuck threes then? .. Simple basketball

LAst time we won three straight on a west coast trip was 13yrs ago..
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

amar'e putting in work

this kid griffin is going to be special. once the clippers get b diddy back they will be better

i hope we get dunked on in every game from now on. monta last time on turiaf. griffin and gordon last night. getting dunked on seems to make us more focused and hyped to pull out that W
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom