**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

tell them that its human nature why why hahahaha. cant get over how the miami heat thread is only 11 pages #dead

yea i said this a while ago lol

its funny how we have so many pages

more than the lakers, warriors, celtics

we got the most knick posters on nt too

Originally Posted by DubA169

i love spree and starks but i can't put them higher than the 2 main pieces on our only championship team

!%!!!%* heat can't even help us out by beating the pacers. those dudes probably wish they had a time machine
this N already be watching the standings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and my top 5 is in no order

Ewing
Starks
Spree
Clyde
Reed

i dont even know how i could put any of that in order abover one another, i love them all so much for different reasons.

oh yeah... wasssup fellas
pimp.gif

Well the only Knicks I ever really didn't hate were:

Benard King (Official Official)
Spreewell (had to respect the nuts on this young man)
Marbury (even though he was a selfish bastard his game was official since GT, didn't see Lincoln days obviously but I heard about them)
Mally (My favorite out of the group, he's a player I just can't root against which made for a very difficult internal battle during his NYK years.)

Not that it matters to you all or anything but yea.
laugh.gif

wilson and turiaf had the best answers. when i was at one of the games, they had the knicks singing justin beber song baby. was hilarious.

random question. has anyone ever seen nas at a knicks game? can't remember him ever coming.

gerald wallace vs. amare is gonna be real interesting

I see us splitting games with the bobcats. i would prefer to win tonight so our guys feel better about playing at home

Originally Posted by DubA169

gerald wallace vs. amare is gonna be real interesting

I see us splitting games with the bobcats. i would prefer to win tonight so our guys feel better about playing at home
I see us winning both games and being back at .500
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Pat Jr puttin up 22 and 9 in the D League

He keeps playing like this & the Knicks won't be his only option in the league.
I'm hoping the Warriors end up with 20 injuries again. I really think he'd thrive out there as someone to just run wild and be active. 

Back
Top Bottom