**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

f2ikar.png

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Amare !!! When the last time we had a knick get player of the week?
NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2008 – The New York Knicks’ Al Harrington and the San Antonio Spurs’ Tim Duncan today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Dec. 8, through Sunday, Dec. 14.
Harrington led the Eastern Conference in scoring with 33.3 ppg on .565 shooting, to go along with 8.3 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.6 steals, as the Knicks went 2-1. On Dec. 10, Harrington recorded season highs in both points (39) and rebounds (13), leading the Knicks to a 121-109 win at New Jersey.
Also...
NEW YORK, April 10-- The New York Knicks Jamal Crawford and the Seattle SuperSonics Chris Wilcox today were named the Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, April 3 through Sunday, April 9. Behind Crawford's averages of 26.3 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2.25 steals and two game-winning jumpers, the Knicks went 3-1 versus Eastern Conference foes Washington, Cleveland, Indiana and Boston. On April 5, Crawford capped off a 37-point effort with a game-winning jumper to lead the Knicks past the Cavaliers 96-94. On April 7, he connected on a jumper with less than a second on the clock to defeat the Pacers 98-96.

New York is just 1-4 at MSG, though, largely due to its inaccuracy from beyond the arc. The Knicks are hitting an NBA-worst 26.0 percent of their 3-pointers at home, while they've knocked down 38.9 percent on the road.

i love spree and starks but i can't put them higher than the 2 main pieces on our only championship team

!%!!!%* heat can't even help us out by beating the pacers. those dudes probably wish they had a time machine

Yup, just turned 21 so my fandom really intensified during the 2000s. Don't find it funny though.

Back
Top Bottom