**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Had Gallo shown up sooner, and we didn't get abused on the glass, we might've been able to pull this one out. Lack of a big man continues to hurt us. Wade/LeBron/Bosh put up numbers.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Had Gallo shown up sooner, and we didn't get abused on the glass, we might've been able to pull this one out. Lack of a big man continues to hurt us. Wade/LeBron/Bosh put up numbers.
Na fam, we will never beat this team. Good effort tonight, but we gotta be damn near perfect to beat them (and it wont happen).

you guys had a good run at the end... yes you guys need a all star sg or sf (melo).... good game knick fans.. see yall next time

They didn't throw in the towel, the Knicks of the past would have. I'm not one for moral victories, but you can still take positives as well as negatives out of a loss.

Melo this, Melo that, Melo wouldn't have been the difference in the 18 more rebounds they grabbed, or the inability to stop Big Z in the 1st quarter that put is in that hole.

I bring it up because while I agree we need a 2nd superstar/scorer, don't forget that isn't the only fix to make this a contending team.

Fields showed that despite being a key guy and doing all the little things, he's still a rookie and Wade killed us tonight.

Back
Top Bottom